Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Period question

I've had my period for about 5 1/2 - 6 years now. For the first year or so, they were all over the place but I'm sure I read somewhere/got told that this was normal, but they settle down after a year or so?

Now, over the last few months or so, my periods seem to be slightly 'random'. I had one around July 29th, then September 3rd then October 9th. is there any reason why my periods seem to be random, still?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mine did that, my cycle changed every month and was never exact. I had quite a long cycle (about 36ish days i think) till i went on the pill, now i never get one!
    For a while they were at the begining of the month, then would gradually work through to the middle, then the end
    I gave up trying to count in the end
  • Options
    some people do just have longer than average cycles. Maybe yours is settling into being that way. Bit annoying I imagine though if you cant predict when its gonna come.
  • Options
    That doesn't sound that random, about 33 day long cycle. I realise that you didn't have one in August, but the very end of July and the very start of September explains that. At a guess I'd say 12th November ish for the next one.