Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A little help please for a jacket

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Trying to search for a jacket of similar ilk as the once's in the pictures below, the second picture is one from Paul Smith, but there all sold out in S and M.

Third from left.
470_jet.jpg

j4fj-931e-408-c-6257.jpg

I think both green and brown look nice - has anyone seen any really nice looking jackets like these two on their travels please.

Thank you for any help :yippe:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Try topman, its full of that indie stuff right now
    i love paul smith for men! have you seen their range of shoes/trainers in schuh?

eta: which shops have you tried? because im sure there are loads of shops that sell paul smith such as house of frasier, maybe slefridges, usc, aspecto
    I did look at TM and there is something about their jackets that I don't like, maybe it's their lack of individualism, not sure. Thanks for suggesting it.

Had a look at the online stored for Aspecto and USC and they are not stocking any PS jackets.

Any other alternatives which match this style please?
    Try a lot of the independant shops around, normally in the back alleys of city centres. There are loads around here (nottingham) and most of the stuff they sell is pretty individual and unique.
    Alternatively you say the jacket you like is by paul smith, with that in mind i gather money is not an issue here so why not go to a proper tailors and get yourself fitted properly. A shop i know of will make you a jacket out of any material you like for around £400
    TomUk wrote:
    I did look at TM and there is something about their jackets that I don't like, maybe it's their lack of individualism, not sure. Thanks for suggesting it.

Had a look at the online stored for Aspecto and USC and they are not stocking any PS jackets.

Any other alternatives which match this style please?
    where do you live?
    Ye Olde Hastings.
    TomUk wrote:
    Ye Olde Hastings.
    is there a paul smith shop there? is there a house of frasier or selfridges etc?
    if not there should be in your nearest city.

if a shop has run out of your size they are usually more than happy to order it for you from a nearby store.