Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Champagne

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yum, cheapish and fizzy that's how Ilike it you??:yum:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never been keen on champers, usually makes me feel sick.
    Eugh, hate the stuff, mainly because of the breath it leaves on people
    I don't like it much either - which probably explains why i've got quite a lot in my house. However its OK if you have it at the beginning of the evening before you start eating.

However possibly one of the nicest cocktails known to man - French 75 - contains champagne so it does have its uses.
    Yum, cheapish and fizzy that's how Ilike it you??:yum:

Pink
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Miffy wrote:
    Pink

I like pink champagne but not the type you drink. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    only ones ive had and liked are lanson black label brut and some dom perignon. most people seem to get moet and chandon if they going for a cheap bottle and its minging. there are so much better tasting cava's around for much less cost.

just because its champagne doesnt make it nice!
    I like champagne, although I prepfer mixing it with orange juice. Luckily, the boyfriend doesn't like it in the slightest, so the three bottles he recieved as 18th birthday presents came straight to me to make champange cocktails with at a party :D
    The last tiem I had champagne, it made me feel like crap after. Not something I'm that keen on tbh.
    Skive wrote:
    I like pink champagne but not the type you drink. :D

:thumb:
    I drunk tonnes of cava and it's just as good! My lcal offy sell it 3 bottles for a tenner....most nights we go through that!
    I LOVE Champagne. I've tried quite a few now and I'm partial to a glass or two of Nicholas Feuillatte or the Pink Moet. :thumb:
    Champagnes alright. Not too great on a night out though when you get the proper cheap stuff free - for someones birthday or something. Last time I had it was out on town, it was so fizzy and generally disgusting it made me sick. I stick to the wine :)