Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
feelin really down, please pretty please cheer me up :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *does a silly dance*
    ha ha, that made me smile a little, now i have images in my head of you standing infront of the computer dancing
    *hugs* What's up?
    one of my housemates is being a bit of cow, i can handle that, we've never really seen eye to eye, but shes turning the rest of the house against me by making shit up and the worst part is, there all fallin for it, apart from one who knows me well enough not to believe her. if it werent for that one person and my bf, id have cracked by now.
    one of my housemates is being a bit of cow, i can handle that, we've never really seen eye to eye, but shes turning the rest of the house against me by making shit up and the worst part is, there all fallin for it, apart from one who knows me well enough not to believe her. if it werent for that one person and my bf, id have cracked by now.

Aww :( atleast you know who your friends are now but still that isn't the point. I'm sure they will grow up and it will all blow over soon enough. I hope so anyway for your sake. Stay strong :)
    im trying my best, im feelin awkward and out of place in my own home though and i shouldnt have too. been sat in my room most the day, apart from when i went into town, cant b arsed with goin downstairs just to get a load of gigglin and stares in my direction. its like being back at school again.
    sounds like they're being very immature. speak to your bf+this other girl+let them know how much your support means to you!
    ha ha, that made me smile a little, now i have images in my head of you standing infront of the computer dancing
    Nah it was for reading purposes only :p
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Have a look at the YouTube thread in Entertainment.
    Weekender Offender 
    i have done, we went out for dinner today to get away for a little bit, she keeps comin in and huggin me to cheer me up bless her
    Chuck a random colourful childs sock (therefore no evidence to incriminate you specifically ;)) in the washing with their whites. (Obviously not the person you like :D)

.... I'm really childish I know, but I'm not very good at helping. At least the thought of it would (hopefully) cheer you up.
    Any good to you??
    how on earth would that cheer someone up?
    MIGHTY BOOSH.
    Yup.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    1983 wrote:
    MIGHTY BOOSH.
    Yup.

:yes:
    Weekender Offender