Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

do you think this is possible...?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote:
    lol lads are idiots aren't they. could you imagine a girl doing that!

Yup.

My boyfriend and his mates all do stupid things like that, but in recent times, us girls have been joining in, and winning.

One lad held the record for most packets of sugar eaten, and his girlfriend beat that a few weeks ago. And during the summer, the lads put me up to a pizza eating contest and I beat them all hands down (14 slices) and I had some pasta salad afterwards while they were all groaning they were full, after like 10/11 slices.

I'll bet money it makes me a fat cow in years to come but oh well, it's not like it's a regular thing! :D
  • Options
    eating bags of sugar? that's horrible. :yuck:
  • Options
    They eat everything. Tablespoons of margarine, tea bags....
  • Options
    but pure sugar is nasty!
  • Options
    Tbh I'd do the sugar over tablespoons of margarine anyday!
  • Options
    My ex did something similar to this when his friends challenged him to a KFC feast. Funnily enough, he managed it. He felt like shit afterwards though.

I think its possible tbh with lots of sauces! HEHE.

I couldn't do it though. Probably couldn't eat more than 10 max!
  • Options
    there is this video where the guy drinks beer through a beer funnel, and because of the force of it, he immediatelly throws it up into a glass. Then they put the funnel with the hose in his ass and feel the beer in there. they catch the vomity/shitty beer with a glass again and that dude drank it again.

People in the video were puking, even tho they just watched.

nasty :p
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    I'm thinking he'd be sick everywhere - although anyone can eat ANY of those things and not be sick is beyond me!

Veggies ..:)
  • Options
    i just couldn't do anything like that because i get full too quickly. also if i think something sounds gross i wouldn't put myself through it. i dont care about glory :p i can't imagine any of my girl friends wanting to either
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Nah, he'll need to stretch his stomach. Not eating will only shrink it and he'll get full quicker. The champion eaters prefer grapes. Mostly water so they won't fill you up, but they will stretch your stomach in preparation. I watched a documentry on them the other day :cool:

Well I never knew that, you learn something every day. I never been in to the eating silly things games but I can put away a lot of alcohol. Well used to able to, its getting harder nowdays as I dont drink that much at the moment.
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    They eat everything. Tablespoons of margarine, tea bags....

:yuck: