Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ever feel like you just want to disappear?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
ever feel just tired of all the bad things that happen and jus twant to go away from them all or go somewhere and not be heard from again?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sometimes yes.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Yes.

Quite frequently.
    no, I can feel incredibly low sometimes but I'd miss my family too much.
    Yes, but it wouldn't solve anything.
    Had a couple of days like that this last week.

Happens to everybody though. Got to go through a certain period of not so good to really appreciate the good stuff, that's how I see it.
    ever feel just tired of all the bad things that happen and jus twant to go away from them all or go somewhere and not be heard from again?

I am contemplating to do that one day.

Poland... or sweden :)
    come to england
    we need guys like you.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Sometimes yes.
    Ditto!
    The other week I was laughing and out popped a pretty loud fart whilst looking for lipstick. I could have dissapeared then.

Other times too, but chin up ol chap. Think of something nice. A nice warm fresh donut, a rainbow on a warm spring's eve. A butterfly frolicking in the flowers. Watching somebody else hit their funny bone. A hug. An internet hug. See *hug* to you.
    come to england
    we need guys like you.

:lol:
    I doubt england needs guys like me :) There are already plenty of all sorts, including mine.

london is big, unorganized, impolite and unpractical.

Stockholm, or finnland - helsinki is where it draws me :)

There was this smelly old tramp in Aberdeen (every town has one) you used to see all the time, everybody called him shaky heedie mannie because he always used to shake his head when he walked.

There was this one day me and my mate were waiting at the bus stop, and he comes up to us and starts blethering about how the Russians were bastards and they raped kids in Asda and stuff. He even harrased a passer-by till he admitted that the Russians were bastards too.

The best bit was when he said to my mate "Kick him in the balls" and pointed at me :eek:
    Short answer... no, never... I love my life.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If I do, I don't remember it right now.
    Sometimes though I feel like I want to faint; just collapse on the floor and wake up later.
    Sometime I just want to go to sleep for a few days and not deal with anything but nothing permanent thank god.
    I just hate having reminders of all the stupid that Ive done and have people remember said stupid things and just say "oh John did this, what a tool".

I want to get away from it all or at least start from scratch if you know what I mean
    Its a feeling most people have at somepoint i guess, havent had it for a while though, touch wood.

Everything will get better, just give it time.
    i often feel like that, especially recently.

I had a career discussion yesterday, part of my training to be a manager. And when they asked if i was willing to relocate i jumped at saying yes. I thought it be my chance of getting away from this place, and the people who make my life a misery. Infact it has made me work harder towards a management place because it could be a way out of here.
    I just hate having reminders of all the stupid that Ive done and have people remember said stupid things and just say "oh John did this, what a tool".

Learn to laugh about it. I learned, if you can laugh at yourself, it makes things so much easier. There is almost always something funny in anything.
    haha, I double posted. What a fool my_name is.

See, that was all good. ;)

all the time. ha ha
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    Learn to laugh about it. I learned, if you can laugh at yourself, it makes things so much easier. There is almost always something funny in anything.
    :yes:
    Although some still persist.
    :birthday:
    my_name wrote:

Haha u stoooooooooopid!!!!
    my_name wrote:

oh, you don't have to laugh at yourself :no:

I will do that :P *points and cackles*

I want to get away from it all or at least start from scratch if you know what I mean

Just remember that you learn from your mistakes. Don't let them get you down, all the decisions that you make make you who you are today and your not a bad person.

Let people laugh, it will come back to haunt them anyway, they aren't worth your time.
    thank you myname :) thank you squeal :)
    yes, sadly enough, i wish i could start my entire life from scratch... one simple mistake can ruin so much. But as that isn't an alternative, i'm doing my best, my absolute best, to solve my problems and not to stay idle.

And I guarantee anyone, that if you just do your best, many seemingly unsolvable problems will turn out - unfortunately, this isn't the case in all situations... and I feel for people who are in these situations - sometimes, i refer to them, and this makes me consider, whether I am really justified to be depressed, when there is a myriad of people out there who really have it tougher than me.

But yes, If i was given a chance to disappear, I would consider it, but I'd regret it the second after if i chose it. I'd never leave this beautiful life... cliche warning: don't take it for granted.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I sure wish I could. Often think about just going off somewhere and starting again, or living independant in the coutryside... hunt my own food, grow crops... live alone and away.

If only I could start life again...

But, no point in thinking like that. What is done is done. The future is what matters.
    The idea pops in my head sometimes but I like facing things head on.
    somethings can be hard to face head on however burying your head in the sand does no one any favours...
    StrubbleS wrote:
    :lol:
    I doubt england needs guys like me :) There are already plenty of all sorts, including mine.

london is big, unorganized, impolite and unpractical.

*sigh*
    england isnt just london, you know