Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nightmare Before Christmas 3D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I cannot wait for this to come out :D

You can watch the trailer at http://www.myspace.com/nightmare3d

I LOVE Tim Burton, and especially Nightmare Before Christmas (obv as shown by my av) and as long as they keep the story exactly the same i think the animation is gonna be awesome. Its got all new songs in it too by people like Marilyn Manson, Fiona Apple, Fall Out Boy etc.

This is the only film I've even been bothered about for ages.
Any other Tim Burton fans?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Tim Burton is a genius I love most of his movies.
  • Options
    this film scares me...
  • Options
    I like Tim Burton. Though on a seperate note (or maybe not, judging by that soundtrack), what is it with emo's and Tim Burton? Has he been elected their God or something? Oh of course not. Emo's are athiests.
  • Options
    I like Tim Burton. Though on a seperate note (or maybe not, judging by that soundtrack), what is it with emo's and Tim Burton? Has he been elected their God or something? Oh of course not. Emo's are athiests.

haha. i hope thats not directed at meee?!

I do kind of understand what you mean though. It seems cool to like Tim Burton amongst the emos and scenesters, maybe because a lot of what he does has a 'dark' side. I've loved his stuff forever though.
  • Options
    Omg i'm REALLY excited about that! i :heart: nightmare before christmas soooo much. When i got to go to New York this summer i bought so much nightmare before christmas stuff the Disney shop there!

I cant wait!
  • Options
    haha. i hope thats not directed at meee?!

I do kind of understand what you mean though. It seems cool to like Tim Burton amongst the emos and scenesters, maybe because a lot of what he does has a 'dark' side. I've loved his stuff forever though.
    No don't worry, I didnt have you in mind.

I think I've forgiven him for that god-awful Planet of the Apes. I liked Big Fish and his animated stuff. He tends to make good fun films that don't take themselves too seriously, which I like. And his films are stylish as hell, I'll give him that.
  • Options
    No don't worry, I didnt have you in mind.

I think I've forgiven him for that god-awful Planet of the Apes. I liked Big Fish and his animated stuff. He tends to make good fun films that don't take themselves too seriously, which I like. And his films are stylish as hell, I'll give him that.

hehe okay, good. i like a bit of emo music but im in no way a full on emo :p

Planet of the Apes was a definite blip in the career of his but hes made such other gems I'll let him off. I think Edward Scissorhands is my favourite. Closely followed by Nightmare Before Christmas. Big Fish is awesome too.
  • Options
    Loved the Nightmare before Christmas since I was a wee kid..but yeah it kinda puts me off that film and Tim Burton in general when you see all these fuckin emo pricks walking around with Jack's face sewn onto every item of clothing they have just cos it's considered cool in their fashion and genre of music now...oh but of course they are all SO alternative and different..