Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

saturday night outfit ideas?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can anyone help me?
its my best mates birthday, we're all going around the town so its a night to dress up a bit more than usual( im also on the pull!).. but im stumped as of what to wear.
id like a pretty dress( tho not OTT as in prom style) or a nice skirt and top or shorts or ANYTHING! id like it to be sexy but also fashionable.. black is good as well.
thing is im a severe hourglass shape- about size 10 waist but size 14 boobs/hips. my legs are my best feature and ive got nice boobies.
my budget is about £60.
any ideas? thanks, and sorry this is so specific!

Comments

• Options
    sorry dont have much to say as im not in the height of trendy sexy going out fashion myself, but make the most of your gorgeous shape, something that shows your small waist and if you have nice legs then flaunt them!! i wish i did!!! they just dont EVER tan :(
  • Options
    wear a watford shirt
  • Options
    I really love this dress just now, but with your hefty bosom it might be annoying to wear unless you get that bra that you fit your boobs into..

http://www.asos.com/Dannii-Minogue/Dannii-Cutout-Satin-Flared-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=121160&cid=2631
  • Options
    Can't stop raving about this dress I love it DMN89-ms.jpg
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:

OMG. I WAS GONNA POST THE PURPLE ONE!!!

HAAAA. You're too cool. <3
  • Options
    The purple one is lovely too.
  • Options
    yeah thanks a lot i looked at them on asos actually. tried on a similar one in new look but it was empire line, as in didnt show my waist AT ALL.. in the end i chose this subtle leapord print one, sort of v-neck( so nice cleavage) front and back then in at the waist then out a bit. is really nice actually, not slutty at all. got some gorge black peep toes to go as well so cant wait for saturday!
    thanks for all the advice tho!
  • Options
    yeah thanks a lot i looked at them on asos actually. tried on a similar one in new look but it was empire line, as in didnt show my waist AT ALL.. in the end i chose this subtle leapord print one, sort of v-neck( so nice cleavage) front and back then in at the waist then out a bit. is really nice actually, not slutty at all. got some gorge black peep toes to go as well so cant wait for saturday!
    thanks for all the advice tho!
    where did you get the dress from?
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:

That is a sexy neckline.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    where did you get the dress from?

new look. and the shoes as well. total was £48 which i think is fan-bloody-tastic for a whole outfit really.:razz: