Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can you buy alcohol over the Internet?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Always wondered this, is it aloud? Say a few bottels of wine or something? What about fags?

Comments

• Options
    Tesco.
  • Options
    Do they deliver only a few bottles? Maybe even a slab of beer?
  • Options
    I know you can buy cigarettes over the internet (here at least) There was a big thing not too long ago, after they put more tax on cigarettes people were buying them online from indian reservations as there were no tax (so they got them for more than half off what you pay here) and selling them on the streets. It was getting popular in gangs. I remember when they had it on the news and they showed a woman of about 70 buying some newports off some thug downtown. But I'm sure none of this is of help to you :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    :yes:

A few years ago, a boyfriend sent me a bottle of liqueur that I liked for Christmas off somewhere over the internet.
  • Options
    www.thebeerbaron.co.uk

I know they deliver to nottingham but surely this cant be the only one...
  • Options
    Yes, and yes.

If, by some strange chance anyone knows of a place online where I can buy clove cigs I'd be grateful.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    budda wrote:
    Yes, and yes.

If, by some strange chance anyone knows of a place online where I can buy clove cigs I'd be grateful.

Here. There are probably other places - try searching for Kretek cigarettes.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Can you still get those cheap cigerettes from abroad online my_name was on about? Anone no where?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Can you still get those cheap cigerettes from abroad online my_name was on about? Anone no where?
    I feel the need to point out that buying cigarettes over the internet like that is illegal, as is buying alcohol when you are under 18. But I'm guessing you knew that anyway...
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    Here. There are probably other places - try searching for Kretek cigarettes.

Excellent, thanks. Although I really probably shouldnt buy any, they are stuffed full of tar.
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    Excellent, thanks. Although I really probably shouldnt buy any, they are stuffed full of tar.
    what are they?
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    what are they?

The name says it all really, the are cigs with cloves in them, they are from Indonesia and have massive levels of tar and nicotine but they taste lovely.
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    The name says it all really, the are cigs with cloves in them, they are from Indonesia and have massive levels of tar and nicotine but they taste lovely.
    what is the use of the cloves in them, taste?
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    what is the use of the cloves in them, taste?

I presume so, they also crackle as they burn, which is a nice touch I think.
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    I presume so, they also crackle as they burn, which is a nice touch I think.
    On a side note, Cloves are briliant for tooth ache, someone once told me to gently hold it firm on ur tooth and chew it a little then leave it there, worked a treat.