Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

do you think this is possible...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
bored at work so we are having a few bets between ourselves.

One of the lads thinks he could eat 100 McDonalds chicken nuggets in one sitting, without being sick at all.

do you think this is possible? i dont, so i said if he does it i'll give him the money back for the nuggets + £10.

im looking forward to this challenge. i dont think its doable, he'll be sick everywhere, too much salt, chicken etc..

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    koe_182 wrote:

One of the lads thinks he could eat 100 McDonalds chicken nuggets in one sitting, without being sick at all.

do you think this is possible? i dont, so i said if he does it i'll give him the money back for the nuggets + £10.

im looking forward to this challenge. i dont think its doable, he'll be sick everywhere, too much salt, chicken etc..

My friends once set a challenge of eating 251 chicken nuggets in one sitting. They did it between 3/4 of them. They found it quite hard going. And put them off chicken nuggets for life.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've eaten 20 in one sitting before. I had the urge for nuggets and mayo... wouldn't be keen on doing it again.

Doubt I could eat more than 30 without popping, to be honest. :)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    It's possible though I wouldn't try.

I once drank a whole bottle of ketchup for £50. Went down fucking easy, though it did give me a touch of heart burn. And I've seen my sister eat a whole large onion raw for money too.
    Weekender Offender 
    ive done a full raw onion before, wasnt very pleasent.

ive got a feeling he's gonna be able to do 50 max. ive had 20 before and that was enough for me.

im thinking we mihgt have to do it on the car park as he's gonna be sick, i can see it.

the date is set for 3rd November...shame its so far off. im gonna try move it to this friday
    lol lads are idiots aren't they. could you imagine a girl doing that!
    I think he could do it, they're not as big as they used to be.

I wouldn't want to try it.
    he's worked it out at probably being about 60 - 70g of salt in 100 of them...hmmm

i think could make you really ill. scarily, he's still up for it.
    How much would 100 of them weigh?

The salt and the fat could be a problem, but that depends how big he is. A big bloke should be able to deal with it if he hasn't eaten all day.
    I'd have a go! I probably wouldnt manage it but I'd try!
    I've had a milk drinking competition before! That was tough.
    2500g of chicken nugget...4 nuggets = 100g.

hmmm 2.5kg of chicken surely cant be possible can it?

and he's not really a big bloke. this is gonna be fun.
    he'd only be gettin a tenner out of it aswell!
    lipsy wrote:
    he'd only be gettin a tenner out of it aswell!

i think its more of pride and honour amongst colleagues that he'd be getting.:cool:
    koe_182 wrote:
    i think its more of pride and honour amongst colleagues that he'd be getting.:cool:
    yeh thats boys for you
    lipsy wrote:
    yeh thats boys for you

yup obviously better than girlies.
    ./
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Believe it or not, I actually like the McNuggets... :yum:
    I avoid them though, for obvious reasons. I've not had any since at least last December, IIRC. Maybe I'll go for some soon.
    how much would 100 chicken nuggets cost?

i know someone who did a shit on a car roof for a kebab. okay slightly irrelevant..!
    koe_182 wrote:

I'd warn him. If he really eats a hundred of this fried excrements, not only will his intestines explode of constipation, no even his nearest FAMILY gets cancer.

That's the chemical equivalent of "HAY GUYS, I GONNA DRINK THIS NITROGEN ACID! ANY BETS?"
    how much would 100 chicken nuggets cost?

i know someone who did a shit on a car roof for a kebab. okay slightly irrelevant..!

fuck, thats worth a kebab? I did it for free!
    I am always selling myself below my worth :(
    Eww I can't even imagine trying that. I love McNuggets actually but more than 4 and im full!

my friend at work once dared his other friend in canteen to snort pepper for £10. He did it as well. I agree, lads love that kind of thing, all the lads were round him cheering him on haha!
    I could right eat a chicken nugget meal. But could never eat that many. Even if he's not sick while eating them - gotta feeling he definitely won't be feeling to good for the few days after.
    That really dosn't sound possible or doable. Hes going to need to starve hislef for a few days or he'll get full really quickly, and all that salt is going to fuck him up.
    Weekender Offender 
    My brother drank a bottle of olive oil for 50 quid, he was sick after though :yes:
    I ate three teaspoons of marmite once for a dare in some stupid board game. That burned :(
    I ate three teaspoons of marmite once for a dare in some stupid board game. That burned :(

Piece of piss. :yes:
    Weekender Offender 
    free chickens nuggets too! lol
    That really dosn't sound possible or doable. Hes going to need to starve hislef for a few days or he'll get full really quickly, and all that salt is going to fuck him up.

Nah, he'll need to stretch his stomach. Not eating will only shrink it and he'll get full quicker. The champion eaters prefer grapes. Mostly water so they won't fill you up, but they will stretch your stomach in preparation. I watched a documentry on them the other day :cool:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Nah not a chance.

I'm a fat bastard and would probably struggle to do half that.