Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What really annoyed you today

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I used the last of the milk for my cereal without remembering to leave enough for my coffee.

The sexy girl who gets my bus into uni wasn't there today.

My steak bake from Greggs was cold.

My lecturer was an arrogant self-obsessed cunt.

I've just run out of printing credit in uni.

:grump:

I'm off to my mates to smoke a joint and forget today.
    The stupid landlord said he was going to come round and hasn't. So my curtain rail is still on the floor, my door still doesn't close and the oven still doesn't work:grump: and royal mail are knobheads and I have to trek to the collection office for my parcel of italian books I need:grump: on a plus side it's currently not raining:yippe:
    There's a girl in my english class who is really pissing me off and arselicking the teachers. And being an annoying girly voice, eye fluttering wet blanket with my cousin....who is camp as anything yet the girls are falling at his feet.
    Yesterday I got annoyed when the shop keeper from my local shop of 1 year, again asked me for the billionth time for ID. She looked uber shocked when I said I was 24, like she does every frigging time, then continues to say "oooh you look 15-16!"
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Yesterday I got annoyed when the shop keeper from my local shop of 1 year, again asked me for the billionth time for ID. She looked uber shocked when I said I was 24, like she does every frigging time, then continues to say "oooh you look 15-16!"

I get the same woman checking me out at the liquer store. Every time she apologizes... "I'm sorry hun, I know who you are, but I have to ask for your ID." She's so nice. Alot of places around here will fire the employee's for not carding under 35.
    [/random]

The thing that has annoyed me today is I had to wait (still waiting) for the window repair guy and now Mcdonalds is not serving breakfast. I'm determined to win the Monopoly :p
    my_name wrote:
    I get the same woman checking me out at the liquer store. Every time she apologizes... "I'm sorry hun, I know who you are, but I have to ask for your ID." She's so nice. Alot of places around here will fire the employee's for not carding under 35.
    [/random]
    that's the law in your country, isn't it?
    What has annoyed me today was being shoved onto the bus (like, actually shoved, I'm not even SLIGHTLY exaggerating) and some cunt standing on my trousers and ripping them.

Cunts.
    One guy on the phone today moaning at me because his parcel hadn't been collected, but at the sametime was based close to a DHL centre. TAKE IT THERE YOURSELF THEN!

Wanker.
    Some double barrelled wanker emailing saying that the stress caused by his lack of half price line rental was responsible for his irritable bowel syndrome flaring up.

That was two bites into my sausage roll this morning :yuck:
    Waking up at 4am again. :(
    i went shopping this morning to tesco before i took my friend to the hospital. i must've been served by the slowest and smelliest lady ever. she was sat there looking at the till with her mouth open looking really gormless and i had to wait ages to get served as they only had 4 tills open. then on the way to the hospital i missed the turning and got stuck in traffic for 5-10 minutes (though this bit's my doing!) then when we got there for her appointment at 9...she didn't get seen to till 9:35. then at the pharmacy we were waiting about 10 minutes for them to giver her some eyedrops. that's all for today. :)

oh and i was told to expect a new bed today but i don't have one yet and i know, just know that they'll turn up while i'm masturbating or something equally embrassing. :lol:
    the fucking fire alarm that just went off in my hall, losing me a tenner on partypoker, makin my headache ten times worse and making me walk down 17 fucking flights of cunt stairs with a hundred other fucked off students. fucksake. :mad:
    I'm gonna go get drfuckingunk now
    Yoko Ono

PLEASE GET HER OUT OF MY COUNTRY!
    I have lost my flash back-up drive. Apart from that, not much as I had a 'duvet day' and didnt have to suffer work. :p
    The ex not turning up until 4 hours after he said he would to move the furniture and sort stuff out. We moved the furniture, didn't sort stuff out and I missed Doctor Who :grump:
    Having garlic breath. Yummy!!

Also friend being a grumpy dick as usual.
    Waking up wearing my jeans, Converse and a bra on top of my duvet and realising I was late for work, then throwing up at work lots and my colleagues assuming I have morning sickness when I was really hungover. :grump:
    my twat of a boss!
    Meant to be going to Question Time tonight, but forgetting all about it till I'd got home after work.

Discovered a hole in my jeans pocket too, when I put my change in it it all sort of slipped down into my trainer so I had to take it off in the street and do what needed done :o
    I lost a very important piece of paper today which annoyed me loads...but then I found it again so all is good!
    Incompetent and generally twatty recruitment people.

:grump:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I lost a very important piece of paper today which annoyed me loads...but then I found it again so all is good!
    If something was annoying me so much, even if it was just a piece of paper, I wouldn't be happy to find it...
    :p
    If something was annoying me so much, even if it was just a piece of paper, I wouldn't be happy to find it...
    :p

;)