Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do You Discuss Your Sex Life With Relatives?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nope. other than my mom saying things like... " I dont want you having sex in our house" or " maybe you should switch from the pill to something else" thats the extent of it.

Ditto
    £150?! Did your Mum pay for both?

You have a very nice Mum. I had to pay for my own travel expenses when I went to all my open days :grump:

You should get the boy to buy you a rabbit so when you are apart, you can ummm yeah. Thats what I got James to do! HAHA. It got that bad.
    The train would have been £150. The plane was £90 something. And yeh, she did. Because she would have had to anyway, even if boy wasn't coming with me and it was someone else. She also knows I'm poor.

I have hinted that he could buy me one, but I'm not that cheeky. When I get the money, I'll buy one of my own :p.
    That aint half expensive. "the boy" is going to have to spend a fortune when you move up to Newcastle (I'm assuming that is where you will be going) but I'm sure there will be some cheap train tickets available in advance? Why would she have had to spend money on an extra person? Can't you go anywhere on you're own? Haha. Just kidding :p

I didn't ask for my ex to buy me my rabbit. He just randomly got me one. You really should invest in one though, like, really. I have a feeling you will be like me though and like, use it ALL THE TIME. Hahahaha.
    Only my cousins who are just lads like myself and we have a laugh about our "conquests" Other than that, no.
    Lol no way, not with my parents. But we do with gf's dad + step mum and mum. the first time i met her dad and stepmum was the day after i have my tounge piecred. Debs asked me if i had anything else done, my gf friend could keep the red from her face and they guessed i had a PA. They know we do bondage (but not how much and what). And for her 21st party (small family one round her mums) her mum (and neighbour) was asking to see my PA. :eek2:
    Franki wrote:
    Try finding out that your stepmum has just bought a vibrator, cock ring, and joyriders...THAT was disturbing.

joyriders - whats that ?
    all my mum has said in, were not to have sex in the house, but she lets her stay in my bed - what a fool.