Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

iPod Mini 4GB Charger Lost Help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I cant find my charger anywhere! Looked everywhere so many times. Must have lost it when I moved last time! Ive looked on ebay and googled it but cant find anywhere to get one separately! Seems such a waste of my ipod! Really want to use it! Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Apple? They might sell them.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it charges when you plug it into the computer, why dont you just use that for the time being.

you may be able to get the off the apple website, i wudnt have thought they were cheap though
    Nah cant get one on Apple website and it seems impossible to get one for the exact model as they all vary a bit :( And it wont charge when I plug it in comp. Think it only works with some types. Ill die in uni without it.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Visit an apple store then and tell them, or send an email. If anyone can replace it it's the makers.
    you can probabaly get a compatiable charger from maplins just find out the specs. i.e. plug size, voltage, etc.
    You can get one from HMV - it's like 7.99 or something..
    The HMV option sounds a good one. Otherwise like DG said you can get normal DC adaptors from Maplin, if it's just the standard sort of round plug. Just write down the voltage and current information and the little diagram that shows polarity and find something that matches.
    The iPod mini 4GB first generation and up all charge when connected tot he computer their software is installed on. If yours isn't, then you may need it fixing, in which case Apple is your best bet over all.