Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

People that knock Cocaine...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm starting to get really pissed off with people that keep saying how shit and over rated Cocaine is (espescially e.g. 14 year old kids) who have a line and complain how it did fuck all to them compared to a pill they took the other day... Cocaine just isn't that sort of drug!
Now I don't know about everyone else, but I don't use Cocaine to get really "mashed" and "fucked up" on like I use other drugs for... I suppose one reason is the cost, the only times when I try and get off my face on coke is when there's a really special occaison and I've got fuck loads of money and I think "fuck it I'm gona buy a shitload of coke and sniff it all and get screwed!" or when I'm already fucked on some other drug like E and I have a few lines which fuck me up some more.
I drink Alcohol, take E's, munch Shrooms e.t.c to get really off my face, I use Cocaine and every now and then to make me feel good, confident and give me a 'pick me up' buzz, for example I'll have a line before and after work, or before college sometimes, or maybe if I'm going to a pub or club I'll have a few lines before I leave so I can be more confident with talking to girls before I even start drinking so I don't make a fool out of myself.
Cocaine is a beautiful drug, use it don't abuse it.
Anyone elses views on this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sounds like youre already using it quite excessively.
    It IS a nice feeling, and thats why so many people end up with having a huge problem with it.
    Often get in too deep before they realise quite how bad its got.
    Doing cocaine before college is really not advisable. Slippery slope that. Be careful.
    Like doing Speed during Exam time or for coursework. Im with them two above, Be Careful.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Cocaine is over rated and over priced. Makes me feel edgy sometimes, and the buzz even from good cocaine really doesn't justufy the price in my opinion.
    Weekender Offender 
    Thats the thing. Its nice, but its not nice enough to justify the price, plus its a lot harsher on the body than it feels at the time.
    Aside from heroin, and yabba pills from Myanmar cocaine has to be the most unethical drug around, if you even give the vaguest shit about funding mass murder then dont use it.
    its just devastating when you run out of the stuff!

thats when you start to feel more and more depressed!!
    budda wrote:
    Aside from heroin, and yabba pills from Myanmar cocaine has to be the most unethical drug around, if you even give the vaguest shit about funding mass murder then dont use it.

true, put me off for life.
    true, put me off for life.

Indeed, they are looking into the right wing paramilitary death squads at the moment and it seems they were even worse than people even feared.
    True, cocaine is very expensive for what it is, I'm just saying that I think it should be used occaisional as a 'pick me up' sort of thing not something to go out and get fucking screwed on like ecstasy... Also I don't do it every day before college just on rare occaisions, I do like to have a line before and after work though. Yeah I have heard about money from cocaine being used to fund this sort of thing, definately makes you feel ashamed about using it but I guess it's so easy to be selfish... didn't realise it was quite that bad though...
    Skive wrote:
    Cocaine is over rated and over priced. Makes me feel edgy sometimes, and the buzz even from good cocaine really doesn't justufy the price in my opinion.

I was going to reply to this thread but Skive you took the words right out of my mouth.

Did have a few sniffters on friday though. I few pills would have gone down better.
    budda wrote:

Yeah plus cocaine dealers even at mid level upwards are not the kind of people you wanna be around seriously. I know some really nasty shit that has happened not even far from me because of cocaine. Not to mention the risk of picking up in bulk, from docks, liverpool etc. A lot of it goes on wherever you are. A lot of these people really don't give two fucks about anyone, other than those above them in the chain. Not something you wanna get into.

Pill dealers tend to be okay, same with speed (although some can be a bit dodgy) and from what I've seen smack dealers aren't as bad but I've not seen any mid-level H dealers.
    It makes my nose run and makes me edgey. Like a short term cold. The drop back tastes fucking rank!
    It's shit.
    I think one reason it's become so popular is because it's seen as somewhat fashionable.

I've seen plenty of people flashing coke about, and it seems to me they're doing it because it's 'cool' rather than the fact they enjoy it. It's more of a drinker drug than a druggies drug if you know what I mean.
    Weekender Offender 
    yeah i know what you mean everyone down the pub is always on it and thinking theyre wicked.. its apparently 'rock n roll' when i think its a bit of a cliche really.
    i too think cocaine is overrated, expecially for the price but i can understand that its a nice buzz and not something to just lose your mind on like pills.
    first time i took coke i was disappointed because everyone had been raving about it so i thought it would be a rush like pills..but i cant afford coke really anyway so im happy with pills.
    i can understand that its a nice buzz and not something to just lose your mind on like pills.
    Yep, that is what I was trying to say, I do agree with it being over priced for what it is though
    I've only tried coke a couple of times... I never really buzzed off it that much. I think pills are better, cheaper and have far more of an effect on me. But, give me ketamine any day. ;)
    Don't get me wrong, I love pills and prefer them to coke because they do get you so fucked and are so cheap in comparison, I'm just trying to say that Cocaine is NOT meant for that and you shouldn't expect to get a crazy rush off it like with pills, but it is a great drug for what it should be used for, an occaisional boost of confidence and good feeling but so you're still in control of yourself.
    Pretty much all drugs bought here go towards some form of paramilitarism, all the dealers pay a cut to the groups at some level.

Anyhoo, I think coke is ok, been sniffing some of the shit for the past 2 weeks. Can't really say I have a strong opinion on it, it's just ok.
    What's the point in just taking something if it's 'just OK'?

I would have thought it's a waste of time... I've tried cocaine, it didn't really do anything major for me, so I don't see the point in trying it again.
    What's the point in just taking something if it's 'just OK'?

I don't pay for it. My dealer gives me lines for free, I can't say it's like ecstacy which IMO is the best, but it does give me a numb face and some sort of buzz which I'm yet to describe properly. I dunno.
    Yerascrote wrote:
    I don't pay for it. My dealer gives me lines for free, I can't say it's like ecstacy which IMO is the best, but it does give me a numb face and some sort of buzz which I'm yet to describe properly. I dunno.

That's fair enough - I mean, I love anything that I'm not paying for!! That actually reminded me - I got friendly with a guy at the Babyshambles gig who decided to share his coke with me - what a nice guy. That stuff was pretty good though... maybe it was the atmosphere? I dunno. I'm still not racing out of my house to get some more...
    I dont do anything anymore, but the main thing I liked about coke was that you could do some and youre still ok to go to bed later. I mean, for some that just shows how bad value for money it is, which is true in a way, but have a line of speed and youre fucked most the night. An E or two and the same thing. Its more of a commitment. have some coke and you can just keep yourself up as long as you want.
    Thats also a bad thing when its someone elses and you start fancying another line 45mins later and dont have any
    I don't get a buzz from coke, I'm like our Claire I'd much rather be on pills than have an iffy nose all night.

But I'm not a fan of not knowing whether I need to throw up or have a shit when on pills. Otherwise it's amaaaaaze.
    Man double post. How lame.
    1983 wrote:
    I don't get a buzz from coke, I'm like our Claire I'd much rather be on pills than have an iffy nose all night.

But I'm not a fan of not knowing whether I need to throw up or have a shit when on pills. Otherwise it's amaaaaaze.

Haha!

I like my pills... but I'd seriously rather do a bit of ketamine and make the world slow down a bit. And close my eyes and pretend I'm flying a plane. That sort of thing. :D
    1983 wrote:
    I don't get a buzz from coke

Good coke will affect you, but I agree that it's not a 'off your tits' buzz.

I'd prefer to smoke a couple of rocks than buy g.
    Weekender Offender 
    Haha!

I like my pills... but I'd seriously rather do a bit of ketamine and make the world slow down a bit. And close my eyes and pretend I'm flying a plane. That sort of thing. :D

Never tried it, I may do some when I go to London Town next month! Or next weekend for ASBO Disco, yaaaaas.

OMG. SO EXCITING. :yippe: :yippe: :yippe:
    Be carelful with Ket. You can easilly do too much and completey lose the plot. I like Ket in small doses, where you just feel a little wobbly like Mr. Soft out the advert.

And it's got scop for addiction too.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Be carelful with Ket. You can easilly do too much and completey lose the plot. I like Ket in small doses, where you just feel a little wobbly like Mr. Soft out the advert.

And it's got scop for addiction too.

Nah my mate does it pretty much anytime he's out and he knows I'm a wimp when it comes to all taking anything. I'll get smaller than baby doses.

I won't get in too deep.