Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The obligatory Friday thread..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i went out last night. how do i feel so rough when i only had 3 drinks? :impissed:

i came on here about 3:30 this morning didn't see this thread!
    how do i feel so rough when i only had 3 drinks? :impissed:

3 pints of sherry ?
    I want to go somewhere today but I dont know where, I think I'll pack us all in the car and see where the day takes us. Tomorrow is the obligatory inlaws/parents weekly visit.

I think tonight will involve wine though, that sounds like a plan.
    Glittery wrote:
    I want to go somewhere today but I dont know where, I think I'll pack us all in the car and see where the day takes us. Tomorrow is the obligatory inlaws/parents weekly visit.

I think tonight will involve wine though, that sounds like a plan.

Awwwww at your AV! :D
    RubberSkin wrote:
    3 pints of sherry ?

haha no, it doesn't seem to take much for me to feel rough the next morning. i think a lot of it is tiredness and all the smoke. i didn't get to bed till 3:30.
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Awwwww at your AV! :D
    Heh, she was doing her Jaws impression in her ball pool :D
    Stuck at work, and I've a really bad cough.

My pal Kerry phoned me at 4.21am "just for a blether"

Still, finishing half an hour early for the Scotland game :yippe:
    I've resprted to a spliff and now I dont want to do anything
    i wanna know what the goat curry was like?

did it taste really goaty?
    or like a nanny?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    i wanna know what the goat curry was like?

It was alright, probably have it again. The goat wasn't unlike mutton tbh.

Used this recipe..
    http://www.uktvfood.co.uk/index.cfm?uktv=recipes.recipe&iID=512786
    Weekender Offender 
    I really dont like goats cheese or goats milk - they just have a really "goaty" taste (funnily enough) you know, like that weird way goats smell, it comes out in their cheese.
    I just wondered whether the chevre tasted like that.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I really dont like goats cheese or goats milk - they just have a really "goaty" taste (funnily enough) you know, like that weird way goats smell, it comes out in their cheese.
    I just wondered whether the chevre tasted like that.

It was very tasty, but not really any different than good Mutton. You should try it. intresting fact - Goat is the most eaten red meat in the world.
    Weekender Offender 
    I dont know any butchers round here that sell it tbh.
    I dont think ive even seen mutton around for a long time.
    Got work at 5 till 11 tonight then out for a mates birthday, the weekend has well and truly landed and i've a bit of extra cash now.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Going out to Subway City tomorrow

Just got in, what a bloody ace night :thumb:
    RubberSkin wrote:
    was just about to ask you that
    RubberSkin wrote:

Posted at 6:06am, a sure sign of a good night.
    Vick, was a shame ya couldn't come. Well the 're-fit' is basically a new floor in the back room, whoop de doooooo ! and they moved around some of pillars that double as tables. Muscles got ogled by everyone he saw ( coz he had a new Klein top on that was basically a piece of string :) ), i nearly copped off with a lesbian at The Nightingale, :eek: and we found the drag in The Village highly entertaining, even though when we went through the door they were playing Tommy Steele's version of 'Little White Bull' ?????

Popped into Equator for a quick one, robbed their fruit machine for a small fortune, then off to Subway. They closed a great big section of the Queenswayon a Saturday night because........................they were changing a fucking poster ! So that meant a 5 minute cab journey took 20 minutes and cost nearly 3 times as much (black cab so u pay for waiting). But i won £75 off the fruit machine, so can be magnanimous to gloss over that :)

Subway was cool, on guest list so that was £24 saved, muscles training partner works the door, and his (doorman) gf is a dj, and she was playing some ace tunes. Took far too many pillettes, and didnt really come up till about 3am where i was stuck on the dance floor in my own fab little world for a glorious, no wank in the noggin, 4 hours. Didn't wanna come home, but muscles gf had to go to work so he had to look after their kid.

All in all a bloody good night :D
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Vick, was a shame ya couldn't come. Well the 're-fit' is basically a new floor in the back room, whoop de doooooo ! and they moved around some of pillars that double as tables. Muscles got ogled by everyone he saw ( coz he had a new Klein top on that was basically a piece of string :) ), i nearly copped off with a lesbian at The Nightingale, :eek: and we found the drag in The Village highly entertaining, even though when we went through the door they were playing Tommy Steele's version of 'Little White Bull' ?????

Popped into Equator for a quick one, robbed their fruit machine for a small fortune, then off to Subway. They closed a great big section of the Queenswayon a Saturday night because........................they were changing a fucking poster ! So that meant a 5 minute cab journey took 20 minutes and cost nearly 3 times as much (black cab so u pay for waiting). But i won £75 off the fruit machine, so can be magnanimous to gloss over that :)

Subway was cool, on guest list so that was £24 saved, muscles training partner works the door, and his (doorman) gf is a dj, and she was playing some ace tunes. Took far too many pillettes, and didnt really come up till about 3am where i was stuck on the dance floor in my own fab little world for a glorious, no wank in the noggin, 4 hours. Didn't wanna come home, but muscles gf had to go to work so he had to look after their kid.

All in all a bloody good night :D
    sounds liek a stonker!! i miss my subway days :(
    hate having to come home early, dam kids, ho'd have em?!
    what happened with this lesbo chick, u saucy monkey?!
    i went out on friday to a cocktail bar then into sankeys club free of charge ;) dont know if anyone has heard of Booka Shade but they fuckin amazing! it closed at 5 but there was an after hours party til 6.30 then a select group including moi went to the owners penthouse for another party til 12pm oooyer :D
    VinylVicky wrote:
    what happened with this lesbo chick, u saucy monkey?!

Oh, in the queue for the Gale, this 'girls night out' were all oggling muscles, and this one woman (lesbian) felt sorry for me, so gave me a kiss and put her tongue in me gob :ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:
    VinylVicky wrote:
    sounds liek a stonker!! i miss my subway days :(
    hate having to come home early, dam kids, ho'd have em?!

Baby sitter, you could stop over we've got a spare room :) And you'd def be 'safe'. I wouldn't know what to do with a vagina if it was handed to me on a plate :D

Oooooooo dear, i've made myself feel sick :(
    OOOOOoooooooo and some bloke, called Duff, thought i was 30. Bless his little cotton socks :)
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Baby sitter, you could stop over we've got a spare room :) And you'd def be 'safe'. I wouldn't know what to do with a vagina if it was handed to me on a plate :D

Oooooooo dear, i've made myself feel sick :(
    haha I could show ya.....I've had nothing but compliments in that dept......:yuck: lol
    Or I could just bring my 10 inch strap on with me and we could all do the conga ;)

we'll have to arrange something, sometime then our kid.
    Went out for the Scotland game last night after work, fucking amazing.

Got a wee Scottish flag and "1-0" painted in red on my forehead in the pub, but it was pishing raining on the walk home so it all ran and I looked like a tragic clown :(

Stopped drinking at 9 or so, but I still feel shit now.
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Went out for the Scotland game last night after work, fucking amazing.

Got a wee Scottish flag and "1-0" painted in red on my forehead in the pub, but it was pishing raining on the walk home so it all ran and I looked like a tragic clown :(

Stopped drinking at 9 or so, but I still feel shit now.

Ah good you're sober. Thanks for all them texts last night btw!

Big weirdo. I had you texting, your mate John texting -WHY?!- and I had my mate Jamie texting about Pot Noodles at 4.51AM.

You boys scare me.
    1983 wrote:
    Big weirdo. I had you texting, your mate John texting -WHY?!- and I had my mate Jamie texting about Pot Noodles at 4.51AM.

I don't think I even saw John last night.

I don't even know how get got your number.

He loooooves you, he wants to kiiiiss you :flirt:

:nervous:
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I don't think I even saw John last night.

I don't even know how get got your number.

He loooooves you, he wants to kiiiiss you :flirt:

:nervous:

URGH. He can't. I won't allow it.

And he get got my number cause you asked me to phone him when you ran out of credit on your poxy phone! :| When you getting your own from work?
    1983 wrote:
    And he get got my number cause you asked me to phone him when you ran out of credit on your poxy phone! :| When you getting your own from work?

I probably won't because people keep taking them away down to Reading and God knows where else and fucking losing them :yeees: