Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

how long do you spend on TheSite?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave:

Just a thought? i was bored so i had a look the members list and how many posts people have made. its shocking!:shocking: how can someone make 10,000 + posts?!?!?

I normally spend an hour on here every other night night, and im on a mere 118! however if my office computer was capable of internet the number be very different.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Been here 4 years. For the last year I've spent all work day on here. Better than working. Thats sad, almost 40 hours a week on here, I should be getting paid for this.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Waaaaaay too long.

Tbh, it depends on the plans for the day. Spend less time at the moment as I have been working.

My post count average is still respectable ;)
    3 and a half years.

Woop.

I spend about 5 hours a night online (I know, it's awful), and longer on weekends. Haven't been posting too much recently, but I think my ppd average is about 7-ish.

ETA: Make that 8.00 ;o.
    Because i have been here 5 years:eek:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Cos I iz cool.
    JsT wrote:
    Cos I iz cool.
    You is ;o.
    Hmmmm I don't think I have that many posts considering I've been here 5 years but I don't have net at home at the mo.
    Too long!
    Yeah, like most people too long. It's not as infatuating for me as it used to be (which led to problems) but i still think i spend to much on here constantly 'refreshing' to see if there's anything new :D
    Far too long, suppose there's nothing else to do when you're bored.
    i swore i'd stop when i hit 1000 posts because that's just sad......definitely been on here too much recently and posting a lot of crap as a result, i'm sure things will quiet down next week when i start my new job and won't have t'internet in my new place for a bit........so you'll all be spared for a week or two :)
    Although my post count says 2600 or something, its actually supposed to be 5000 posts more than that. I had my old account deleted and all my posts due to nosey busy bodies. My join date is accurate though. I used to spend far too much time on this site. I've not spent much time on it lately because I've been busy.
    Franki wrote:
    You is ;o.
    Innit.

I Iz da oldest fo sho.
    i've been here about 4 years i think

yet my post count is still very low compared to some newer people :p
    A couple of hours in the evenning if I dont go out and a few hours on a wknd, more if I stay in. I pop in and out through the day too. I dont feel guilty about it, I enjoy it.
    I spend far too much of my time here. :no:. Ah well, I'll live!
    it varies but at the mo' i'm liking the novelty of having the internet in my uni room so whenever i'm watching telly or something i'm normally on the net. i don't post as much as i used to..i don't think.
    Well, I just do. I don't post half as much as I used to.

I'm always always always on MySpace though. :D
    i've been here six years. haha! oh dear.

my post count is amazingly small compared to other people. I did have another username with 2000 posts though that got deleted in the olden days when thesite had an upgrade :]

also iv been here on and off, sometimes i post lots sometimes i just read and hardly post. i nearly always read though!
    I've been here ages (4 years, eek!), but don't post loads. I'm here quite a lot, just not always posting.
    I've only been here about 18 months or so but I only started posting here a lot about a year ago. I'm on here most days as well.
    JsT wrote:
    Innit.

I Iz da oldest fo sho.
    im 2nd:P
    4 and a half years, which is far too long.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I reckon I've made almost 11000 posts since I joined over 5 years ago. That's not that bad really.
    Weekender Offender 
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Skive wrote:
    I reckon I've made almost 1100 posts since I joined over 5 years ago. That's not that bad really.
    Eh? You joined in Sept 2001 and have made over 9,000 posts, not 1100! :p
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Eh? You joined in Sept 2001 and have made over 9,000 posts, not 1100! :p

Nah I joined in May 2001. And I have made in excess of 11000 posts. I have another username with posts and I lost over a 1000 off my count when there was an upgrade.
    Weekender Offender 
    5 years and counting. I reckon I've posted around 3000+ posts give or take the odd cull.
    Skive wrote:
    Nah I joined in May 2001. And I have made in excess of 11000 posts. I have another username with posts and I lost over a 1000 off my count when there was an upgrade.

Thats not what you typed in your first reply ;). You missed a vital 0.:lol:
    im 2nd:P
    I dont think you are.

Unless you had another account at some point?