Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Seat sniffing - legal ramifications of

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK people please brace yourselves...before I start I would like to point out that it is I who is the pervert.

I'm not a rapist, peadophile, misogynist, sadist or murderer.

I am someone who has been very sexually frustrated (it has been over 4 years since I had a good hard shag), but the particular thing I did has not hurt anyone or resulted in any loss or damage to property.

I am worried I could be prosecuted, loose my place at uni and my career will be over before it even started.

OK so here's what happened:

An office in Scotland, UK

After hours, in the office. Everyone was away so I sniffed this woman's seat and had a sly rub through my trousers. I did this on another couple of seats.

I'm not 100% sure if I was caught on camera or not. If I was, obvioulsy I am worried that I will be landed in a whole heap of s h i t even though I don't work for this company anymore (as of tonight which was my last night - yes I know it's a sunday).

Any advice ? How badly can I get prosecuted for this? Could I do time or be put on a register?

Comments