Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pranks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok well i suck at thinking these kinda things up. At uni and am in the mood for some prankage, so any good ideas and what good pranks have you done on people?

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Make them think their whole family has been killed by a serial killer and stop them a few seconds before they're about to jump off a cliff and covered in tears.
    Or not.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fill an empty matchbox with talcum powder or flour. Or anything else you would like to see on someones head/face. Close it and turn it so when you open it the contents would fall out.
    tape it to a door frame and then tape the drawer part of the matchbox to the door, so that when the door is opened the stuff will fall all over someones head.
    strap a blow torch to the door, or maybe launch some paint cans down the stairs at someone..

that bastard from home alone with a right sadist come to think of it :yeees:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Tape/glue stuff shut.

Put thier mobile in Italian or German or something.
    cling film over the loo seat...
    Booby trap ya mates door with C4? Or put some anti personel mines in his/her bed, just a laugh.
    fill someone's room with toilet paper, or ballons or something
    i made the mistake of moaning to my housemates once that i was sick of being the only one buying toilet roll. the next day i opened my door and the frame was jammed from floor to ceiling with toilet rolls.

i told my housemate once that cornetto was italian for ice cream coz he was seeing a guy who spoke italian and he wanted to impress him.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Eyedrops in a drink. An extremely effective laxative.
    Weekender Offender 
    Superglue their locks.

Or if you wanted something a lot less harsh (and not likely to cost you money to repair afterwards), go into their mouse options on their computer and change the mouse mode to left handed - so left button is right button etc.
    Skive wrote:
    Eyedrops in a drink. An extremely effective laxative.

how many eyedrops do you need and how effective is it

and its not gonna kill em or something is it?
    Replace a glass of wine for a glass of olive oil :naughty:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Makoto wrote:
    Booby trap ya mares door with C4? Or put some anti personel mines in his/her bed, just a laugh.

That's a good one, I'll note that down.

There's always to old faithful "Whoops, I put a Tesla coil in our lounge!" if all else fails.

EDIT: Link removed.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    i made the mistake of moaning to my housemates once that i was sick of being the only one buying toilet roll. the next day i opened my door and the frame was jammed from floor to ceiling with toilet rolls.

i told my housemate once that cornetto was italian for ice cream coz he was seeing a guy who spoke italian and he wanted to impress him.

See these are the kind of harmless pranks that are funny without causing any real harm. The others just sound a bit sick to be honest.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    **Helen** wrote:
    See these are the kind of harmless pranks that are funny without causing any real harm. The others just sound a bit sick to be honest.

Well, exactly.

I would be more than pissed off if I found out someone put eyedrops in my drink or swapped my wine for olive oil or superglued my door shut.
    I would be more than pissed off if I found out someone put eyedrops in my drink or swapped my wine for olive oil or superglued my door shut.

To be honest, I think it's maybe just a bloke thing then.

If you're at uni halls with X amount of people who all understand each others banter, then stuff like that is just a laugh.

Like when people put milk and vodka in my Super Noddles when they were cooking and I'd nipped off to my room, so I just got my revenge later.

There's a line though, like kidnapping somebody's teddy bear and leaving a ransom note or sick stuff like that :mad:
    Well, exactly.

Olive oil is good for you :yes:

My ex boyfriend did that to his dad, it took about 10 seconds from him gulping it down, til he realised it wasn't wine, He didn't spew up though, he just kept spittin'
    I know someone who taped some of that crappy brick wall wallpaper stuff to his mates front room window from the outside, when he opened the curtains it looked like someone had built a brick wall up against his window.
    I know someone who taped some of that crappy brick wall wallpaper stuff to his mates front room window from the outside, when he opened the curtains it looked like someone had built a brick wall up against his window.

:lol: Oh I want to do this to somebody so bad. (perhaps my mother - I could do the entire downstairs of my house if I got enough of the paper, and my dad helped)

:lol: @ both of these!
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Olive oil is good for you :yes:

Doesn't mean I want a glass of it instead of my wine though.
    When my boyfriend was in school, him and his friends were always playing pranks. Anyway a new kid came and decided he wanted to be in their 'gang' so they told him he had to pass a test.

Theres some sort of old underground tunnel and bends round and is pitch black near them, so they said he had to walk through it alone.

Anyway, one of them dressed up in a boiler suit, mask and got a machete (how i don't know) and waited for him. So this kids starts walking through and the guy jumped out on him and chased after him screaming. The poor lad nearly had heart failure.
    Take the ball out of their mouse and hide it. That'll teach your shitty workplace to have not upgraded their computer equipment since 1992.

:grump:
    get someone hideously drunk so they pass out in your room, then peel a banana and put it in their bumcrack. when they wake up in the morning they'll think they've shit themselves. stay in the room all day and see how long it takes before they get up.
    get someone hideously drunk so they pass out in your room, then peel a banana and put it in their bumcrack. when they wake up in the morning they'll think they've shit themselves. stay in the room all day and see how long it takes before they get up.

:yuck:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Doesn't mean I want a glass of it instead of my wine though.

It'd wouldn't be much of prank if you got something you liked.
    Weekender Offender