Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Christmas

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We always put ours up at the start of December snf they come down anything up to 12 days after.
    I. Hate. Christmas.

Everyone always expects me to be happy at Christmas and I don't know why. I can never decide whether to do it with my mum or my dad, and feel bad either way, I am always miserable for one reason or another, and just MEH. This year is gonna be just as shit, because my baby sister is gonna get spoiled beyond belief AGAIN. I'm always too broke to buy people nice presents and it's just like MEH. I might have to work Christmas Eve, and Boxing Day, and every day around that because the only day we're closed ALL FUCKING YEAR is Christmas Day.

I. Fucking. Hate. Christmas.

Bah, humbug.
    I love Christmas. I love buying the presents, the christmas spirit in everyones eyes, the songs,the decorations, the anticipation, THE FOOD!!!! (god I don't half make myself sound a pig on here).... oh I'm almost wetting myself thinking about it already.

I refuse to get excited about it until the hangover from my birthday wears off though. (I say this every year, but at least this year I'll be LEGALLY hungover)

Bring this thread back up in a few weeks. :D
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Last Christmas was the first without my Mum and then on Boxing day my Grtan died. This year's got to be better.

I'm just looking forward to having some quality time with the bird and a couple of good nights out with the lads. I plan cooking Christmas Dinner this year for the first time too.
    Weekender Offender 
    nicx1811 wrote:
    THE FOOD!!!!
    :yes: :blush:
    i usually LOVE xmas but this year i am absolutely dreading it :(
    all my family lives on the other side of the world and all my friends here go home to their families to xmas. I would therefore always spend xmas with my (now ex)boyfriend, just the two of us. we both loved xmas and our xmases were some of the best times we had together.
    so... this year he's not with me and i'm dreading it. I'll be alone in London and probably feeling pretty down :(