Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Adulthood

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Yes -this is in anything goes - but just in case some of you in here don't ever go there - our new survey has arrived:

We wanna hear your views on becoming an adult... is there a certain age that people should regard themselves, or others, as an adult - or does it depend on other factors?

Click here to take the survey and you could win an Ice mobile thanks to O2.:)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Done.
  • Options
    My connection is too crap to get onto it lol.

Give me a min :D

Done it!

Hope I win :razz:
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Yes -this is in anything goes - but just in case some of you in here don't ever go there - our new survey has arrived:

We wanna hear your views on becoming an adult... is there a certain age that people should regard themselves, or others, as an adult - or does it depend on other factors?

Click here to take the survey and you could win an Ice mobile thanks to O2.:)

The survey is far too restrictive. I appreciate that you'll be wanting quantitative
    data in order to produce charts and figures, but for a subject which evidently requires qualitative data, surely the questionnaire should allow for more open answers?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    The survey is far too restrictive. I appreciate that you'll be wanting quantitative
    data in order to produce charts and figures, but for a subject which evidently requires qualitative data, surely the questionnaire should allow for more open answers?

:yes: you're spot on. This survey is part of a much wider piece of research on this topic, so we will definitely be looking at getting some more qualitative data at later stages.
  • Options
    done :)
  • Options
    I did it. But I agree with the current marrriage ages (16 with consent / 18) and the survey made me put just one age.
  • Options
    You're an adult when you realise how much tax is stolen from you every month by a corrupt governing elite, and when you get used to it and stop being angry.

I'm halfway there- only need to stop wishing death on Newcastle City Council and all its employees now;)
  • Options
    I think you should be 21 to buy fireworks... Although it wouldn't phase em if they got banned. Some people are still children in their 40's.