Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sony Erricson w800i keypad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all,

Do mobile phones have a warrenty as well? I mean like PC's usually come with a year warrenty and freezers do etc.

But do phones?

My navigation stick button thing is faulty, its not sensitive anymore and i can use the down way, so i have to go up, which is the biggest pain in the behind because it makes texting really slow !!

Can anyone advise?

Spank yo very much :)

Comments

• Options
    Yep they do i think when did you buy the phone?
  • Options
    Saeed MSaeed M Posts: 270 The Mix Regular
    They are normally under warranty. Take it back to the shop you got it from if it's within one year. If that's not possible you can take it to a Sony Ericsson 'service centre'. (Nokia call theirs service centres. I'm not sure if SE call them the same, though they definitely have an equivalent.)
  • Options
    Well its a contract phone, i go the phone from a contract upgrade and im 100% its within a year.

Shall i give vodaphone a call and see what they say ?
  • Options
    How long have you had the upgrade? Most phones come with a 12 month warranty..

Phone up Vodafone to see what their policy is. :)
  • Options
    Normally a year, but even without that the sales of goods act determines that the stuff should be fit to use for a "reasonable" time.