Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bloody ex's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
She keeps wanting to meet up and thinks we may get back together even though I told her I'm seeing someone else, to be honest I don't really want anything to do with her but can't really tell her that and don't wanna keep telling her I'm busy....

You best way to get rid of annoying ex's please?

Comments

• Options
    kill her?
  • Options
    You have to be brutally honest with her really. Tell her you're not interested and it's not happening, otherwise you'll give her mixed messages and it'll keep that glimmer of hope alive in her mind.
  • Options
    yeh be honest with her - tell her you've moved on and don't think it's a good idea until she does the same.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    You best way to get rid of annoying ex's please?

Tell her the truth - that you've met someone else, and that you don't believe in keeping in touch with people from your past. Your past is generally your past for a reason, and if it didn't work out the first time, it's highly unlikely to do-so a second - you feel she should move on and leave you to it, because doing anything else would just be a waste of her time. :)
  • Options
    Arrange to meet up with her and turn up twitching and muttering to yourself..."I knew you'd come back...I knew we were meant to be together!"
  • Options
    You gotta be honest, you have to tell her. The sooner you do, the sooner you can have the life you want and hse can move on giving her opportunity to meet someone. This is not fair on either of you. One day you'll just be a long distance memory to her but that can't happen unless you spell it out. Tactfully but firmly. It's not fair on your present girl either.
  • Options
    Cut all contact with her, tell her you don't want to see her or hear from her ever again... Et voilá...
  • Options
    have some respect for the time you had together, and just tell her the truth. not that she's annoying though. thats slightly harsh methinks.