Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Procrastinating from having a shower, recovering from my jaunt to Tesco.
    is tesco that bad?

i'm just watching telly and being a bit lazy. waiting till i'm gonna start getting ready to go out for a girly meal with the err 8 girls i live with (the boys seem to be having a fifa/beer/curry night!).
    is tesco that bad?

Tesco itself isn't, I don't mind that. Its the fact that about 90% of the roads around here seem to have roadworks going on at the moment, and what should be a 10/15 minute drive takes me about 45 minutes :|
    Eating dinner,something i didnt manage to do last night.
    fuck, I just woke up froma nap did nothing for uni yet o0 whoa...
    won't probably be able to sleep at night, but tomorrow is an ultrahard day from 8 (6:30 getting up) until 5 o'clock :nervous:

I'd need a serious energy boost around 3pm, wonder from where
    Eating crisps and debating as to whether I can be bothered to try and kill 53,000 zombies in Dead Rising :chin:
    Infinite wrote:
    Eating crisps and debating as to whether I can be bothered to try and kill 53,000 zombies in Dead Rising :chin:

I think you already know that answer to that :yes:
    StrubbleS wrote:
    fuck, I just woke up froma nap did nothing for uni yet o0 whoa...
    won't probably be able to sleep at night, but tomorrow is an ultrahard day from 8 (6:30 getting up) until 5 o'clock :nervous:

I'd need a serious energy boost around 3pm, wonder from where
    Pro Plus (Caffine pills/any caffine in fact) I always used to sleep through my business tax lessons last year at college until I started taking them.

ETA: Posting here, listening to the evanescence album, should be ripping my new cds to my Zen.
    Pro Plus (Caffine pills/any caffine in fact) I always used to sleep through my business tax lessons last year at college until I started taking them.

ETA: Posting here, listening to the evanescence album, should be ripping my new cds to my Zen.

actually I don't drink coffee... It's weird. I get REAL tired of it, but later on I can't get to sleep if my life depended on it.

Maybe I try dextrose or smth first :p
    StrubbleS wrote:
    actually I don't drink coffee... It's weird. I get REAL tired of it, but later on I can't get to sleep if my life depended on it.

Maybe I try dextrose or smth first :p

Sugar energy tablets can work but caffine is better for me. Depends on the person.
    Still feel ill, just popped another couple of Flu Plus pills so I can get more fucked up dreams tonight :hyper:
    Counting seconds and laughing at the name blagojevich. hehe. getting pissy when somebody interrupts me. :grump: Wondering if this person sitting next to me filling out the application is male or female... Shirt is baggy so I can't see any boobs... voice... could go either way...
    smoking... tabacoo :(
    feel better Bri.

im just contemplating the intricate frabrics of our ever expanding universe and trying to decifer whether my existence is significant or not.

actually, I lie, im just surfing the net
    Trying to work out why some forums work with my cookie settings and other's don't. :banghead:
    Posting my resume anywhere and everywhere. I'm tipsy and I fucking hate my job. I was laying in bed for almost an hour and just couldn't sleep just kept thinking about how shitty my pathetic excuse of a job was.
    Drinking a glass of water, and about to load the sims 2. :)
    Eating sandwiches and having a glass of apple juice, to be exact.
    Watching Sleepy Hollow, considering making a glass of water and having some paracetamol for the pounding headache I've has all day :(
    Trying to quietly wrap presents.
    Being grouchy, sore of nose and unable to sleep due to shitty cold.

:grump:
    Oh poo Kaff.

You know when you write 'My friend and I' do you actually write that? I always write 'me and my friend' and I know it's wrong but it's on the paper before I can stop myself, and it seems such a mess to go back and change it.

Hoping you're feeling better soon, why don't you sew a jumper together :D. One thats multicoloured or something!! And have some ovaltine. I have horlicks.

Can I ask, what colour is your hair at the moment? You're the closest thing to a chameleon I know :D (that's meant in a nice way, I like the way your hair changes colour). I remember a person with vibrant red hair today when I was watching TV and it may have been you. Have you had red hair?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Cant sleep.

I just went out get some skins from my car and trod on a slug with bare feet. Not happy mush. :mad:
    Weekender Offender 
    You know when you write 'My friend and I' do you actually write that? I always write 'me and my friend' and I know it's wrong but it's on the paper before I can stop myself, and it seems such a mess to go back and change it.

If I were writing something formal I would put 'my friend and I' where it's supposed to be, but on here, or in an email to a mate or something, I'd probs just go with 'me and my friend', cause that's what I'd say if I were talking. Just work it to the situation :)
    Hoping you're feeling better soon, why don't you sew a jumper together :D. One thats multicoloured or something!! And have some ovaltine. I have horlicks.

Thanks. I've taken a day off work (not ill enough to have a sick day :grump:) and will be lazing about watching bad tv, knitting armwarmers and drinking tea with loads of honey in.
    Can I ask, what colour is your hair at the moment? You're the closest thing to a chameleon I know :D (that's meant in a nice way, I like the way your hair changes colour). I remember a person with vibrant red hair today when I was watching TV and it may have been you. Have you had red hair?

I have had red hair at times, but it doesn't really suit me. Currently rocking a honey blonde colour, but considering going conker brown for the autumn ;)
    Using my brother's computer (my own died on me last weekend, and I currently cannot afford to replace it) to check up on my emails, write up some heavy-going stuff in my LiveJournal and one or two other bits and pieces. :(
    Just had a coffee, larking about on here, need a wee, and a bath ( not at the same time :) ). Thinking about what to do for dinner tonight and trying to prepare my poor stomach for me medication :(
    just eating half a sandwich. im ALWAYS hungry when i'm at work.i usually end up eating my lunch by 11am and then i have to go buy something else. i don't have any self control at the moment. i know if i just made myself starve until lunch time i would get used to it. also.. i seem to be losing or at least maintaining my weight even though i'm eating more..
    Waiting on the postie and trying to persuade Abbie that a nap is a good idea.
    lipsy wrote:
    just eating half a sandwich. im ALWAYS hungry when i'm at work.i usually end up eating my lunch by 11am and then i have to go buy something else. i don't have any self control at the moment. i know if i just made myself starve until lunch time i would get used to it. also.. i seem to be losing or at least maintaining my weight even though i'm eating more..

sounds like you've got a stomach worm then!