Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

handjobs and blowjobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
general information please? and don't laugh at what may seem stupid. how do you get in position to give your guy a handjob? I'm quite inexperienced, and the furthest i've got is just a bit of fumbling when we make out, but i cant seem to get the angle right so i cant really get a good rhythm going. I'm usually on top of him, or lying next to him. Blowjobs are the same, although i think im ok with that because he generally gets in position himself so its easy. I'm learning to master them. any tips?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    For handjobs, if you are right handed, be on his right when you give them, if you are left handed do it from his left side. It will be much easier for you with the angle of your wrist to get a good grip of him and do it in a way he will like.

If you are down on him and he is sat in a chair or standing and your on your knees, face on, both hands feels good to me. And that way can lead to a good blowjob!
    Oh i thought this was going to be a new rendition of Favourite Things from The Sound of Music.

#Hand jobs and blow jobs and whiskers on kittens ........#
    lilulu wrote:
    general information please? and don't laugh at what may seem stupid. how do you get in position to give your guy a handjob? I'm quite inexperienced, and the furthest i've got is just a bit of fumbling when we make out, but i cant seem to get the angle right so i cant really get a good rhythm going. I'm usually on top of him, or lying next to him. Blowjobs are the same, although i think im ok with that because he generally gets in position himself so its easy. I'm learning to master them. any tips?

good hand job positions are you lying on your back and he on all for above you (it's great for the guy since he lets loose on you), or just lying besides him in bed. he on his back, you on your side, facing him.

handjobs work best if you have his willy in a somewhat "natural position" and not straight vertical up.

blowjobs work best if you are between his legs (d'oh!), or if he is sitting.

actually, there is no right and no wrong, it can't be that hard to find a good position for you and your fella... try things out.
    blow jobs are easier with your man standing up or sitting down in a chair. Lying down ones give me neckache.
    Handjobs, I can never be arsed doing them. Whats the point?
    blow jobs are easier with your man standing up or sitting down in a chair. Lying down ones give me neckache.
    Handjobs, I can never be arsed doing them. Whats the point?

Roger all of that.

Sitting in a chair is best because it eliminates the possibility of him collapsing like a deckchair due to your most excellent blowjob skillz ;)
    Maybe I'm just lazy but IME blowjobs are best lying down, where she's comfy with her head on my tummy, curled up on the bed near my waist kinda thing, and I just simply relax. And normally hold her hand too so can let her know when I'm going to cum.

The problem with blowjobs is although they feel amazing, they're so impersonal, you can't cuddle :(

Handjobs, the only variant is the guy on his side and the girl on her back, cos then he can cum on her tummy :D.
    maybe im wierd, but i do blowjob's the wrong way round from the norm...

i kinda kneel beside the man on his back, facing his feet, and do it that way.

It seems to go down well, he gets a good arse view, and i get a fondling at the same time!!
  • PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
    Have you had a look at these two articles? They may give you some good tips...

Give the boy a hand

Giving him good head
    Blah wrote:
    maybe im wierd, but i do blowjob's the wrong way round from the norm...

i kinda kneel beside the man on his back, facing his feet, and do it that way.

It seems to go down well, he gets a good arse view, and i get a fondling at the same time!!

you could easily commence 69'in then...
    sophia wrote:
    Just out of curiosity (and not out of perviness, obviously :o )...does anyone actually do 69s ever? I mean, apart from once or twice to try it out, do people actually regularly do it?

I only ask as I have never really enjoyed them or wanted to do them at all, ever; my theory is that in a 69, nobody is doing their best work :razz: However a friend of mine told me recently that her and her bloke do it every single time they have sex, which I was rather surprised by as I had always (going on the basis that what I do is normal and that everybody does the same as me :D ) assumed them to be a bit of a myth.

I wouldn't know... A friend told me about it once and I read about it, but that's about it.

It doesn't seem to be a bad concept tho...
    sophia wrote:
    Not a bad concept, but I stand by my idea that nobody is doing their best work :o

well, imagine 100% is everything one can do.
    So if both are giving ~75%, than you have a sex-percentage of 150!!

which is mathematically seen....

ughh... I dunno.. maybe you are right.
    Every tried a 69 standing up, that's different! I haven't, of course :angel:

I think it's an enjoyable position for a while, but I find it's rare if one of you gets off on it... let alone both. Reason being I suppose that you're a bit, er, distracted I suppose. You're right sophia, nobody is doing their best work unless their concentration is rock solid.
    I tend to do my best work when im very excited so 69's rule as far as i am concerned. Though i dont enjoy them all the time, i like them from time to time...and as for standing up 69's, just dont...you hurt your back, you fall ontop of each other, you end up with bruises and both of you lose interest in sex...Just forget them, seriously!

But yes, 69's are fun!
    I quite like 69s.
    Not all the time, and I agree, sometimes its hard to concentrate, so i dont even try and concentrate too much till ive got mine usually.
    most of the time you just have to go with how the mood takes it
    Dont think to much about it, talk about it what he likes and doesnt like like playing with his balls or licking around the head or whatever!
    Its meant be a sheard experience so relax enjoy it have fun and talk about what each likes or dislikes. We'll always give ourselves a better handjob to Bj's are so much better!
    From a guy's perspective (it is useful to have) ask him to masturbate in front of you and then take over for a bit. If you initiate this, I am sure he will respond well. You can only learn from the pro himself. All guys are different in the way that some like a feminine fondle, others like it to be yanked like the noon-day cannon string. Say something like: 'I want to make you come, show me how you do it...' If he's too shy, drop the loser. There is nothing better than a woman who wants to please her man. Be open with him and you can only improve.
    a woman giving a man a handjob is like a dog giving a cat a piggyback ride onto a tree.

:D

i love this saying.
    I've tried 69 twice. 1st time with me on top, 2nd time with him. Didnt really like. Kinda self conscious and really hard to concentrate.

And I give the boy hand lying next to him. Head by him lying down and me just crawling down next to him.
    StrubbleS wrote:
    you could easily commence 69'in then...

nah, i prefer to be giving my entire attention to him :thumb:
    Would rather take turns and do the job properly. Taking turns is fun.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    StrubbleS wrote:
    a woman giving a man a handjob is like a dog giving a cat a piggyback ride onto a tree.

:yes:

Nobody can tug me off better than me. Obviously blow jobs are bit trickier, and so to save breaking your neck a woman is required.
    Weekender Offender 
    ive never done a 69 but id imagine it wud be wuite fun - though i do agree on the whole not givin it ur all thing. Like with handjobs, if he is givin m one and im tryin to give him one at the same time, my ex was REALLY good at handjobs so id practically climax with him doing it so i really cudnt concerntrate of pleasuring him!

as for handjobs, i just do it lying to his right as i am right handed, me on side and him on his back, it is good to let him do it see how he lies it, or he can just tell u as ur doing it - like learning on the job! lol

and ive always done it with his dick at a right angle to his body? has any1 else found it easier with it in the natural position then?
    jenni30 wrote:
    ive never done a 69 but id imagine it wud be wuite fun - though i do agree on the whole not givin it ur all thing. Like with handjobs, if he is givin m one and im tryin to give him one at the same time, my ex was REALLY good at handjobs so id practically climax with him doing it so i really cudnt concerntrate of pleasuring him!

as for handjobs, i just do it lying to his right as i am right handed, me on side and him on his back, it is good to let him do it see how he lies it, or he can just tell u as ur doing it - like learning on the job! lol

and ive always done it with his dick at a right angle to his body? has any1 else found it easier with it in the natural position then?
    when you tug the chugboat it kinda goes to the side a bit anyways. tbh as long as you don't pull it down its all good :p
    yeah I've never really got the '69' thing either - I'm bad enough when I'm giving my guy a BJ and his hands start wandering...he's recently found a spot that leaves me breathless (lol corny but true!) and he uses that kne found knowledge to full advantage! Only problem is, I instantly stop what I'm doing when he does it! I don't mean to...just sort of happens!

So a 69 would be pointless for me. I'd be concentrating on how good it feels and forget I'm meant to be doing it too!
    QUESTION - i gave my bloke a hand job the other day at his house, but i didn't exactly know when to stop. I managed to get a good rhythm going and he seemed to be enjoying it, then suddenly his penis went flaccid really quickly. he kinda released his tension in his body as well, so i assumed he came. he didn't actually ejaculate though, so at the time i thought he might not have been done, so stupidly kept going. It got hard again and then soft. When do I stop? did he come? sorry if i sound dumb, i'm 15 and only just starting out on this sex stuff... hehe
    i always find that to and i dono the answear...
    lilulu wrote:
    QUESTION - i gave my bloke a hand job the other day at his house, but i didn't exactly know when to stop. I managed to get a good rhythm going and he seemed to be enjoying it, then suddenly his penis went flaccid really quickly. he kinda released his tension in his body as well, so i assumed he came. he didn't actually ejaculate though, so at the time i thought he might not have been done, so stupidly kept going. It got hard again and then soft. When do I stop? did he come? sorry if i sound dumb, i'm 15 and only just starting out on this sex stuff... hehe
    I have had that before, I think its more of a mind thing. Or some cases its boring.
    One of the most important points to remember for a successful sex life is communication. Yes it's strange that he didn't ejaculate, but why not ask him in the nicest possible way if he's finished? I usually say to my S.O have you had your fun? Thats my code for orgasm. You either stop when he's finished or when either of you feel the need to stop. Don't be afraid to say if your arm is aching either!
    with handjobs, perhaps asking him how he likes it would be best?