Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

rate your hair items

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    I love herberal essences rainforest - smells lovely, makes my hair feel really clean and soft.

Also use Lorieal colour protect.

I don't use any other hair products.

yeooo, that stuff is fanatastic, it smells so yummy and makes my hair lovely....ahem...
    that's weird, I really liked the john frieda stuff - made my hair shinier and brighter. maybe it's because I use the blonde one. it's not really meant to be a conditioner.
    that's weird, I really liked the john frieda stuff - made my hair shinier and brighter. maybe it's because I use the blonde one. it's not really meant to be a conditioner.
    I've got this Nature Own or something like it Apple stuff that smell delightful, yet mix it with head and shoulders and it becomes the best possible hair cleanser covering all base with aplom, then finish with Apple condishner and You gets 12/10 wallah!!!! Go on smell it mmmmmmmmm.... Appley.
    I use Schwarzkopf Bonacare hairtherapy for blonde hair conditioner and shampoo, there bit expensive at £8 a bottle but there fab for my blonde hair and smell yummy (9/10)
    I love the aussie 3 minute frizz miricle stuff, it smells like bublegum and makes my hair all soft (9/10) oh and the tony and guy moisture injection mask is good too but doesn't smell so good but it's hand when i've ran out the aussie stuff (7/10). To control the anydodgy frizzness i use Tresema (sp?) leave in frizz conditioner and got2be so smooth serum which are both fab, but they've stopped the serum which is like a disaster :crying: