Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what am i supposed to do???!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi. My ex boyfriend split up with me 6 weeks ago, but i still have feelings for him. But now he has a girlfriend.But every time i see him, i realise how much i liked him!! But i dont know what i am supposed to do now, because he now has a new girlfriend, but i want to get back with him!!
Can anyody help me here??

Comments

• Options
    OK, I know u still like him but U need 2 get over him! Woteva U do don't get back wit him even if he finishes wit his current g/f. I went back out wit my ex thinking things would be different but they weren't & I just ended up getting hurt even more. U need 2 think about why U split up in the 1st place but please don't get back wit him coz it probably won't work out.
  • Options
    Thanx for that one. I dont know why he split up with me, some of his friends say its because i wouldnt sleep with him. Do u think it was right for me not 2 sleep wih him??
  • Options
    for starters don't get into the frame of mind of thinking was it right or wrong not to sleep with him. You made the decision not to because you obviously didn't feel you were ready for that.

If he did indeed split up with you because you wouldn't sleep with him then quite frankly he's not worth worrying about because a guy who really cares for you will wait until you are ready - however long it is.

(and before you say anything I am a bloke)
  • Options
    I also think that you shouldnt get back with him especially if you not sleeping with him was the reason you split up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexy female:
    Thanx for that one. I dont know why he split up with me, some of his friends say its because i wouldnt sleep with him. Do u think it was right for me not 2 sleep wih him??

he sounds like a right prick and was probably using you. Forget him and find some1 who appreciates you. You deserve better than him!

• Options
    Sex is the last thing in a relationship so don't ask yourself if you should have had sex just to please him! If her doesn't like that then tough! Would you really want a guy who thinks sex is the most important thing in a relationship! Don't get back with him! Go out with friends, have fun! FORGET HIM!!!

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up
  • Options
    As every1 else has basically said it seems that he woz only after 1 thing & I think U were rite not 2 sleep wit him coz he probably would of still finished wit U & U would of ended up getting even more hurt. U deserve so much better!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fab_UKgirlie:
    As every1 else has basically said it seems that he woz only after 1 thing & I think U were rite not 2 sleep wit him coz he probably would of still finished wit U & U would of ended up getting even more hurt. U deserve so much better!!

Yeah so go out and have fun! The last thing you want out of a relationship is to feel pressured into doing something that you don't want to do just to keep your boyfriend happy!!!

BE HAPPY!!!!

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up