Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

condom doesnt seem to fit?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi im stil a virgin but have tried on a condom just to make sure i know how lol. anyway it feels uncomfortably tight i would assume that this means its too small but my penis isnt that big its only 7" long and 6"circumfrence, the extra large condoms look a bit too big but i havent tried yet is the slightly uncomfortable feeling normal?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Six-inch circumference? That sounds painful.
    WTF?? Since I am limp right now, I measured various objects and came to the conclusion that my deodorant is 6.4 in circumference and there is NO WAY IN HELL, my dick is so big like my deodorant.

Be careful with that grenade, bub, I don't want a few careless girls get torn in half.

/e: fun fact, I just saw your screen name and in austria an (outdated) term for the peen is "johannes". hehehe...
    do people just post this stuff to test my patience?
    do people just post this stuff to test my patience?

yes, because you are the utmost important VIP here.

get bent.
    :lol:
    huh

im not lying i thought that was average, seriously though any advice on the actual problem ?
    ?

the worst part is its only 3 1/2" when flacid so i look tiny untill im erect, i always thought that was weird but then someone explained the whole grower or shower thing to me lol, seriously though can anyone recomend a condom make for wider than average penis's?

ps what is the average then?
    If a condom can fit over somebodies head, I'm sure it can fit over your penis. :thumb:

Or go shopping and try various brands and sizes. like shoe shopping. But you can't try them on in the store.
    If you look at the packets (or the manufacturers websites) they have a nominal girth on there, different styles/makes/brands are different so check them out. IIRC Durex Avanti (which are sadly latex free thus expensive) a slightly wider than the rest.
    ooh you big boy you. Come over here and give me some of that... NOT! lol
    for 6" circumference, which is about the size of a kitchen roll inner, I recommend the Trojan Magnum. If you have a fairly mobile foreskin, then I'd recommend the XL. Trojan do not (AFAIK) sell direct in the EU, so they are not EU approved, but they are FDA approved. They also appear to be "washed" latex, so there are less likely to be allergy issues.

BigBoyCondoms do mail order, and they do a sample pack of Large size condoms. Experiment. Avoid the pink ones, they have *no* give and end up feeling tighter than normal.
    I'd second big boy as a reliable internet supplier, only complaint is that their emails come from 'Big Boy Condoms' not the best on a work account.