Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

obnoxious or acceptable?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
finishing yourself off after sex, right or wrong?

(e.g. when he didnt make you come but you know that you are so close that a couple of minutes of finger action would make you come, and he doesn't offer his services now that he is done)

Comments

• Options
    Well if he doesnt offer to do the job, you would have a right to be annoyed, but theres nout wrong with finishing yourself off in my eyes...
  • Options
    I'd do it, if he's sorted himself out then I don't see why I shouldn't get some too :D
  • Options
    Id be pissed off if i had to.
  • Options
    There's nothing wrong with it, but it isn't exactly fair, is it?
  • Options
    i personally wouldnt do it
  • Options
    well, you have to make a difference between man and woman here.

man gets horrible blue-balled if he's not cumming then, while a girl... well... It's like "oh, what a pity", but settles eventually. It's different.

If she refuses to finish me off, I'd be pissed if she wasn't ok with me finishing myself off.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Did you tell him you was close? personally if i was close and didn't finish i would have a very short temoer for a while, its not very nice
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    man gets horrible blue-balled if he's not cumming then, while a girl... well... It's like "oh, what a pity", but settles eventually. It's different.

sure its different, but i actually get an ache if i was gotton *that* close and then left.
  • Options
    I agree, if you're really close to coming then you get an ache. I'd be in such a bad mood for a while if I got that close to an orgasm and then left it.

It's just as bad for us women as it is for guys! It's just women don't go shouting about it :rolleyes: ;)
  • Options
    Nah me and my boy are pretty good and VERY stubborn about keeping going if cant get the other half off.

In sex, if i am *this close* and he's just gone, i will just ask him to keep going for a sec, and he's cool with that.

If he just cant go, then he accepts that, and maybe after 30mins - an hour, i might try get him off manual or oral.

In manual/oral, we will both just keep going until the other one has gone, even if we are tired, we'll rest a little and start again.

I dont think there'd be a prob if we had to get oursleves off, but we'd rather let the other half do it.

Hope all made sense :)
  • Options
    alasia wrote:
    I agree, if you're really close to coming then you get an ache. I'd be in such a bad mood for a while if I got that close to an orgasm and then left it.

It's just as bad for us women as it is for guys! It's just women don't go shouting about it :rolleyes: ;)

little do you know :rolleyes:

It's REALLY and I mean REALLY uncomfortable to a degree that I can safely say it feels a bit like this sneaking, diffuse pain when getting hit in the bollocks (without the stinging pain of course). If a girl gave me a bj and I am about to cum and suddenly she stops at all (hypothetical situation), I could...
    ...well better not think about that. :nervous: