Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Confidence drained

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    rebuild it on the basis that your 'bitchy ex' is just that. Who care's what she says?

I cant speak for the entire female population, but we're not all shallow.
    If you meet a decent enough girl, she should accept you for who you are, not what your penis looks like.

Everyone has insecurities and she probably had a fair few of her own to say something like that to you.

Ignore it, meet new girls, build the confidence up and you'll be fine.

I'm sure your penis isn't ugly or whatever, and just think, there are plenty guys out there who are much worse off and still have a good sex life.
    squeal wrote:
    there are plenty guys out there who are much worse off and still have a good sex life.

:yes: i say its not what youve got its what you do with it :thumb: ;)

and this girl just seems like a bitch and ignore what she says!
    You've got two options, you can either beleive what she comes out with, or you can rise above it and move on.

When I was 19, my ex used to physically kick my ass and called me a pathetic little shit (this was when we were going out by the way, what a catch), and I'd be lying if I said it didn't still make me a bit more wary and maybe a bit less forthcoming with affection and shit.

End of the day, you're so unlikely to ever go out with anyone as nasty as that girl again, so you're as well taking a deep breath and moving on.

I know it aint as easy as that though.
    Thanks for the replies everyone.

Had a great night out which really helped, and she apologised this morning, said she didnt mean it and she just wanted to hurt me.
    still no reason to say something like that.