Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Girls .. Do You Notice and Do You Care?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Girls .. Do You Notice and Do You Care ....

When a guy is staring at your chest? :)

And guys do you stare and do you try not to be noticable ...

I do have to admit a pair of sunglasses sure does come in handy at the beach ... lol

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, sometimes I notice. If I notice a person doing it once, I always seem to notice it. I don't particularly mind, but sometimes I do. The chap at my letting agency is very indiscrete. I just raise my eyebrows at him when I catch him at it, and he blushes a lot :p
    I've never noticed a man looking at my chest before hehe.
    i tend to look at arses more, i reckon. except when a girl's got em bursting out of a top, and that's just asking for it :p
    There are some knockers that are so nice, a man can't help but stare at them. I try to be discreet if taking a peep at a woman's chest, but I have been caught out. Most say nothing at all, and seem quietly embarrassed. I see no reason why they should be. Women should be far more proud of their chests, anyway. One girl told me to "fuck off" when I was caught staring, whilst another came out with a very unflattering insult aimed towards me. The only one who was delighted to catch me taking a peep at her melons later became my girlfriend. ;)

Most men love a good pair of breasts, and most men love to look at a good pair of breasts. And yes, I am in this category before anyone asks. :p
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I admit I do, when there's skin showing. I try not to do it too much, dunno how much I succeed... But I can't help it.
    I've been quite lucky, most of my exes have been quite big in that department so I'm good at talking to the face now :thumb:
    If I am talking to a girl and there's eye contact going on, no, I don't look at her chest. I restrain myself. If I am in a conversation with a group of people and some of them are female, then no, I can't help but throw a look here and there, which is funnily enough always followed by a sip of my drink... wonder what that's about!

To reverse this, when girls talk to me their eyes seem to wonder about my face, probably checking out how clean my teeth are and all that.
    If someone is actually talking to me I would far rather they looked at my face most of the time, I find long term staring really off putting, but other than that I tend to take it as a compliment.
    i always look and assess them in my mind, well not always. But once ive noticed them thats it usually theres no need to stare
    Yes and no.

I don't mind the odd guy having a glance. Its bound to happen. It does to most girls and well, its likely to happen when you are an 34E.

What I don't like is when guys toot their car horns when they drive past and go "nice tits love" or stare at them rather than staring at my face whilst talking to me.
    Yes, I notice. No, I don't care.

They're only human, after all :p
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    And guys do you stare and do you try not to be noticable ...

I find the harder you try to avoid looking the harder it becomes to stop looking.
    Yes I stare. Just natural innit.
    Weekender Offender 
    its a pretty instincual thing .. if thats a word..

:shocking:
    I don't think there's anything wrong in having a quick look as long as you're discreet - I just wish some women didn't get so arsey about it when their knockers are bursting out of a tiny top and blokes can't help but look :banghead: :naughty:
    I wouldnt care if someone glanced, but i would if they just stared and i was talking to them. id probably walk off.
    nowt to look at really
    There is this one scene in a leslie nielson (i guess?) movie where a woman has some strange, occult, necklace with any kind of meaning (like it's a key to something). And when leslie nielson checks it out, you see the necklace go all blurry and the tits below it go all focused.

I love that scene.
    Oh yea, can't help to look at tits neither :( They are just so.... undescribeable... you just have to look. I always thought I am discreet at it, but a friend (male) ALWAYS knows. If I am looking in some direction he quickly scans the room and usually knows if there is something 'special' where my eyes rest on :(

/e: never do it while talking to a girl tho. I mean, she is looking at you, how can she not notice you looking there?
    Do guys mind when girls stare at their groin?
    I notice sometimes, I don't mind, I'm usually more shocked that they wanna look at 'em, only being 34A :p
    rachie004 wrote:
    I don't mind, there's not a great deal on me to look at anyway

but with some girls, even *I* can't help but stare!

Lol, it was quite funny the other day I went to a employment agency thingy and was talking to a female advisor and she kept on looking at my boobs.

I mean, I can't be pissed off if someone looks at my boobs cos they're big, but I do get pissed off if someone stares at them. In fact, anyone who stares at you and don't say nothing to ya is rude in my opinion.
    it pisses me off when guys stare and i haven't got them out. fair cop if i'm showing them off to the world in a revealing top then i'm asking for it but not when i'm wearing a normal top that covers me up (though to be fair my boobs are fairly prominent whatever i'm wearing). last night in my slightly under the influence state, when a lad was blatantly having a good perve i stood and stared at his crotch. okay so i think perhaps you had to be there...??!

but in general i don't mind it, i tend to find it quite amusing. :D
    I don't think anyone has ever looked at my boobies before, I'd feel quite flattered if they did, I need a confidence boost. Though I am one to tell Ed when hes looking at my face, my chest is down here, not up here :yeees:
    I look and think "oh what a nice pair" and that's it. I don't gawk or anything.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Do guys mind when girls stare at their groin?

I never noticed they do that :confused: Do they? I mean there isn't a whole lot to see, except if you are wearing supertight pants, spandex, or bermudas and you just got out of the pool :p

I wouldn't mind. except with "stare" you mean actually "point and giggle" !!

/edit: yeah, I'm not sure if this classifies me as "weird", but it's not only a pervy thing. I look at all kind of boobs. It's automatic. You see a girl, look at her face and the next thing is, your vision drops several inches and you look at her rack, even if they aren't that special or good-looking for that matter.
    rachie004 wrote:
    :yes: keeps us amused at work... and you thought we were checking your seatbelts :razz:

I just can't help looking when I go climbing though, the harness just makes it all right there... *goes into a day dream*

Check out my package
    [/28 days]

On the topic of checking out men, I'm more one for the ass. Checking for panty lines and sagging bum ;) I'll stare and go :yum: without a care on who sees.
    rachie004 wrote:
    :yes: keeps us amused at work... and you thought we were checking your seatbelts :razz:

I just can't help looking when I go climbing though, the harness just makes it all right there... *goes into a day dream*

yeah, I get the occasional look in the swimming pool. you know when you jump out of water (to any kind of floating surface), the water drags your bermuda down and there is some kind of vacuum in your pants... eh you know what I mean :P

Come to think of it, I get check-out looks myself (just noticed yesterday by 2 diff. gals), but one had a boyfriend, so I think it was just like... dunno... "ah, see there... a new guest"-look and it was usually above the waistline.

I am an ass-man myself :) So when walking behind a girl with a broad hip, and a top that bares a few inches of waist had - one time or another - me nearly running in a traffic sign-pole ;)
    I got a few looks in my bikini on holiday last year but they were probably just thinking "oh god look at the state of her" haha.
    I'm not really fussed about breasts myself. I mean I'll look if they're obviously 'out there' but I can take them or leave them. A nice arse or a nice pair of legs on the other hand are a completely different matter. I've been known to switch seats to get a better view of them. :D
    i have smallish boobs so i never wear revealing tops and i prefer showing off my legs. :yes: i haven't noticed guys staring at my boobs tbh but it wouldn't offend me. it would be no different from them looking me up and down or checking out my legs or arse. i certainly check out guys!