Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Child's last day on earth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    Funny.
    And why is it a pdf? Because you (or whoever made it) wanted to torture others who wanted to see it?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Pdf
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I scanned the picture to myself and was too lazy to change the format.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I scanned the picture to myself and was too lazy to change the format.
    Too lazy to click twice and make it easier for pretty much everyone else? Wow.
  • Options
    Actually you have to go into the scanner settings and change it which is several pokes and my nails are already weak. My bad :rolleyes: Pdf is no harder to open than any other file I didn't realize it was such a horror for everybody else.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Actually you have to go into the scanner settings and change it which is several pokes and my nails are already weak. My bad :rolleyes: Pdf is no harder to open than any other file I didn't realize it was such a horror for everybody else.
    In the scanner settings? ffs
    On any PC, no matter the OS (afaik) it either needs to load a plugin to the browser (which takes time) or to use an external program.
  • Options
    I just double click, like anything else. I must be magic.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I just double click, like anything else. I must be magic.
    Or using a mac (not a pc). Which I assume is the case, otherwise a pdf wouldn't be default.

EDIT: If you need to double click, then you're also opening an external program. Because in a browser only single clicks matter. Wouldn't it be easier to just click on it instead of downloading?
  • Options
    Its just a double click, its as easy as opening any other program, word, excel, a jpeg, email icon, explorer...

Not a mac.

I scanned from an outside source and sent it in an attachment to my email, saved it to the computer, loaded it here, and here I can double click to open it, on the desktop i can double click to open it. Though maybe we can move this to the net forum now, or just delete it in general seeing as its pointless and wasetfull of peoples skills.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Not a mac.

I scanned from an outside source and sent it in an attachment to my email, saved it to the computer, loaded it here, and here I can double click to open it, on the desktop i can double click to open it. Though maybe we can move this to the net forum now, or just delete it in general seeing as its pointless and wasetfull of peoples skills.
    Try opening it from the link above. I bet what happens isn't as simple as it appearing like any picture. PDF isn't an image file...
  • Options
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

C'mere everyone who disses my first lady my_name *shakes fist*
    Now I didn't get to see the pic/comedy whatever.

!!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

C'mere everyone who disses my first lady my_name *shakes fist*
    Now I didn't get to see the pic/comedy whatever.

!!
    I wasn't dissing her... I :heart: my_name. :p
    But why did it get removed? Having it in a strange format is better than not having it at all!