Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pipe / bong / hookah / bubbler ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A bong is good when you wanna get baked very fast. The only problem is that some people do not like the severe harshness you get with the monster hits it delivers. Being a pretty small guy myself it hits me more quickly than I would like and I get very dizzy, so I don't even really start enjoying it for about an hour. Many, like me would rather gradually get high, but it is good for the wild ones. The other disadvantage is that obviously it burns weed very fast, so if you forget to cover the top or if someone coughs right away, you just wasted a ton of weed! If you really want one I would suggest simply making one from a PVC pipe you can get for $2 at any hardware store.

i dunno i dont agree at all i dont find a bong all that 'heavy' .. maybe its my tolerance and the fact i usually smoke out of other stuff that hits you a lot harder

and i dont get the weed burning away part.. throw a bit in and smoke it.. where does covering the top come into it

maybe im just accustomed to smokin with a load of stoner bastards!