Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drier than a nuns crutch?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is the weed situation like where you guys are?

It's fucking dry as a bone around here, from Swansea to Cardiff, same old stories. Fucking cops shutting everywhere down.

I even heard it was dry in London, which I find hard to believe.

So come on, whats it like, where do I need to drive too? lol

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    As far as i know it is dry all over the UK. The only thing i can get hold of is that squidgy black (which is a good smoke) and the odd bit of grass

Not sure why it is though, i haven't heard of any big busts. Because it is so scarce as soon as a dealer gets some in its gone again within a few hours :crying:
  • Options
    It's the same story here, there and everywhere from what I've heard. Only thing anyone can get hold of without great difficulty is a bit pollen.
  • Options
    Not sure what the story is, was dry there a while ago but heard boys saying there is blow about. There's definately been a dry patch lately all over the UK.

One of the flatmates was looking a half O and the dealer was looking £60. Haha get the fuck! :shocking:
  • Options
    it's dry everywhere atm. I know a guy selling O's for £160.
  • Options
    On the flip side, in the US weed abounds! Pretty much anyone that smokes grows as well these days, and I've noticed this trend increasing pretty drastically, especially since the early months of '06. This makes me very happy, as pretty decent shit is cheap as hell! midgrade is readily available for $45-$55 for a 1/2 O! Soon the US will outgrow even Canada, and weed will be in such abundance it will be given away because of storage constaints, bwahahaha!:lol:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I GOT SOME MOTHERFUCKERS.

It's been dry as it gets latley, #even the best of dealers are struggling.

Ended up some of us took the cash and they drove a while to get it.. About 20 mins, not too bad. First in ages i tell ya!

It's good too :DD its fucking brill1.
  • Options
    Fine here, just depends who and how many peaople you know.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Nuns Crutch? :lol:

You mean Crotch.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    They are trying to stop domestic production which now accounts for about 60-70% of the market.

I think they have done some raids, but more than anything they are just talking about doing lots of raids, so I'm guessing the growers arent talking to anyone or selling anything at the moment.

Its a passing phase, once its gone I think there will be a glut, and we'll see prices fall.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    One of the flatmates was looking a half O and the dealer was looking £60. Haha get the fuck! :shocking:

You think thats bad around here people are offering half 0'z for 90 quid ! its getting ridiculous ! once someone has actually got a bit of stuff its like feeding time at the zoo everyone goes into a frenzy for it ! and within an hour its all gone again !
  • Options
    Haven't really had a problem here. I've heard of other people having problems but personally it's been as easy as ordering a pizza. *touch wood*
  • Options
    manchester uk ...skunk is pulling £50 a quarter!!
    in the posh clubs that is.
    worlds gone mad.
    the solution is ...grow your friggin own in the summer.
    you don't have to have fancy equipment.
    good outdoor grown weed can be very very pleasant.
    no it isn't the strongest geasr in the world but it cxan be very nice and pretty friggin strong and ...it's free.
  • Options
    Only stuff anyone has that i know off is weeks and weeks old that they have left over...
  • Options
    its been pretty dry round here for a while too. hopefully picking up again now.
  • Options
    was dry here for a while, think things are back on again though
  • Options
    Thanks for the info guys.

I found out today I may be in luck (as I'm trying to get it for my mate specifically for Saturday night.. the usual! lol) - He ISNT happy about getting off it with the prospects of no smoke!

A friend of a friend of a friend of a family member is supposed to be sorting it... we'll see though, could still be all talk.

Word to growing it! If I didn't have the baby in the house, the attic would be full! lol..
  • Options
    Seems alright here.
  • Options
    the reason its bad in Northern Ireland is because the particular paramilitary organisation that supplied it, has decided against doing that anymore, its possible there were larger reasons behind that.
  • Options
    Any old bill looking at this are going to be having a right laugh at your expense people, you might even go as far as convincing them that what they are doing will work...because of course, you'll all see the error of your ways once the opressive supply system has been disrupted, rejoin polite society and take up (legal) gardening.

:lol:
  • Options
    Any old bill looking at this are going to be having a right laugh at your expense people, you might even go as far as convincing them that what they are doing will work...because of course, you'll all see the error of your ways once the opressive supply system has been disrupted, rejoin polite society and take up (legal) gardening.

:lol:

Tempory efforts can stop the trade though, or at least really restrict it.

The demand for cannabis isnt like the demand for heroin or crack, people can do without, so its easier to stop them doing it.

But, efforts like these are massively expensive, only ever short term, totally without justification and in the end self defeating.
  • Options
    I find it disturbing the amount of cash they are spending on this operatio, just legalise it for fucks sake!!!!!
  • Options
    Dry everywhere. I've been in Belfast, Manchester and Edinburgh in recent weeks and everyone is complaining about the drought. My mate from London was saying it's the same there too.

Seems to be quite a bit of pollen about, I know I can get it no bother here in Edinburgh, but haven't seen anything green in a long time.
  • Options
    I find it disturbing the amount of cash they are spending on this operatio, just legalise it for fucks sake!!!!!

Its not really a cash expense as such though, all they are doing is moving officers from one thing onto cannabis. So I'm guessing thieves are having a nice time or crack dealers perhaps. For this much attention to be moved to cannabis other things are getting an easy ride.
  • Options
    been up the left for a while now.. just takes a bit of lookin around, people chargin 80 for ounces an shit :no:
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    Its not really a cash expense as such though, all they are doing is moving officers from one thing onto cannabis. So I'm guessing thieves are having a nice time or crack dealers perhaps. For this much attention to be moved to cannabis other things are getting an easy ride.

Yep, you word it better than me, hehe ;)
  • Options
    you gotta admit, its pretty good. now all the poeple who spend ther lives in kids parks skinning up, n the highlight of ther day is going to safeways to buy some munch, will have to find something more productive to do. like get a job, or go to college.
  • Options
    Dead on round here at the moment, bit of a drought a while back, now it's £35 a half ounce of soapbar and £30 bags of weed, dead on..away for a few hot cans here myself and float away.

Actually paid £10 for enough for 3/4 good joints of weed up in portrush during the week, absoutle rip off!.
  • Options
    Hi guys, yeah it's dry round my area too which sucks...however me and my mates decided enough was enough and went for a long weekend in Amsterdam. I've been there before but i was like 12 and with my parents so unfortunately I didn't get to experience the 'real' Amsterdam. But oh my god, what an amazing city, just stroll into a 'coffeeshop' go to the counter, take a look at the drinks menu and order yourself a coffee or hot chocolate e.t.c then have a look at the dope menu :yippe: and choose between a wide variety of skunk and hash (usually bought per gram), than grap yourself a space cake, take a seat on the comfortable sofa's, skin up (rizla and roach are available for free at the counter), enjoy the music being played and have a chat with the always friendly locals. Next take a trip to the nearest 'Smart Shop' and go to the shroom fridge, take your pick from a wide variety of shrooms (hawaiian are the most intense), they all have ratings out of 5 for how hallucinogenic they arem how buzzy they are e.t.c. 35grams of wet, fresh shrooms for 15 euro....not bad, you don't need to bother drying them out just munch the whole pack raw. NEXT take stroll down the sleazy red light district where you will be approached about 50 times (no joke) by sketchy looking people offering you Ecstasy, Cocaine, MDMA powder e.t.c (even our fucking taxi driver was an E dealer), be careful cos some will try n sell you shit or run off with your money but some are actually good dealers, we got some fucking nice coke for 40 euro's a gram and some fucking nice pills called blue puma's...unfortunately the prices of pills out there is fucking expensive...10 euro per pill...don't be shocked when they tell you, every1 there sells it at that price, you just gotta accept it and fork out some serious cash...anyway, then visit a sex shop, admire some prostitutes through their windows then get your ass to the clubs!