Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Has bin Laden kicked the bucket?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5374160.stm

Those caves are cold and there's a lot of draft so I wouldn't be surprised. :D

Good fucking riddance if true.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    apparently he died ages ago, he went in hospital and apparently never came out

i think he`s dead
  • Options
    I hope he is, but they'll just get a new leader anyway.
  • Options
    Who cares? He was an insignificant pawn in America's grand scheme.

Don't you find it funny that wherever America are there's always a bogeyman, and that literally days after Al-Zaqarwi died a new henchman was named by he authorities. It's all bollocks.
  • Options
    yeah no doubt they'll give us a new figurehead puppet to focus everyone's attention on, while the real terrorists carry on about their business.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Yerascrote wrote:

Don't you find it funny that wherever America are there's always a bogeyman, and that literally days after Al-Zaqarwi died a new henchman was named by he authorities. It's all bollocks.

Totally agree with you. Apparently he is living in the states protected by americas government, all part of the bigger picture.

Lately i have read so much evidence pointing to this world government shit and America trying to slowly bring in martial law. Bush changing the constitution etc......... I don't believe the media no more when it comes to info like this
  • Options
    yeah fuck all this world government shit, I'm gonna start a new civilization on mars. bring ya sunnies :cool:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Who cares?

Russia has been killing terrorist leaders in Chechnya for YEARS. They just appoint a new one. These networks don't exactally have a shortage of nutters, do they?

One will die, another will replace him. Just like US presidents, but with more AK's and about the same amount of religious fundamentalism.

Like it makes a difference anyway. And come on... those caves are cold, yes. But the US sure thought them how to survive out there, and gave them money for Blankets in the 80's.

And besides, Siberia is FAR colder. People live there.
  • Options
    a) It doesn't matter and b) there would be an announcement because his family would be told (in accordance with religious beliefs)...
  • Options
    Wearing my conspiracy theorist hat firmly on, I would suggest that the powers that be wouldn't want us to know he's dead because he's an established and recognised boogeyman.

Then again, his death would allow for the chimp to designate the next boogeyman who must be destroyed, and who could be a better candidate than the chap who runs Iran?
  • Options
    Well, if its not dead he bascially is anyway, its guna have to live on the run in shitty caves and hide outs for ages. not much of a life really. Allthough, all he'd have to do is get some good clothes, shave his beard get a pair of snazzy shades and he could pull it off!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    Allthough, all he'd have to do is get some good clothes, shave his beard get a pair of snazzy shades and he could pull it off!

I told you, he runs my local Chippy. Well, one of them.

Yeah, it would be so eeas for him to change his appearance. Hence the theory that just after the invasion of Afghanistahn, he got a flight out, cos someone looking vaugly like him went through the airport - in a suit, tie, no beard, trimmed neat hair. Waved at cameras too.

Meh. As Aladdin said - he's far to valuable to the West's Mid-East agenda to die.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    Totally agree with you. Apparently he is living in the states protected by americas government, all part of the bigger picture.
    LOL. You're funny. :lol:
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Then again, his death would allow for the chimp to designate the next boogeyman who must be destroyed, and who could be a better candidate than the chap who runs Iran?
    Sounds like the perfect candidate to me.
  • Options
    None of us have a clue if Bin Laden is alive or not but this media plotting maybe an attempt to spread around the world he is dead but not actually. I mean, if he really isn't dead he will obviosuly appear on camera (declaring he is alive and the Americans haven't defeated him) which will help the coalition forces to find the monster.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:

Al-Zarqawi supposedly died about 5 times according to the mainstream press.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    None of us have a clue if Bin Laden is alive or not but this media plotting maybe an attempt to spread around the world he is dead but not actually. I mean, if he really isn't dead he will obviosuly appear on camera (declaring he is alive and the Americans haven't defeated him) which will help the coalition forces to find the monster.
    Yeah, that's sure as hell has helped in the past.