Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Seat sniffing - legal ramifications of

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK people please brace yourselves...before I start I would like to point out that it is I who is the pervert.

I'm not a rapist, peadophile, misogynist, sadist or murderer.

I am someone who has been very sexually frustrated (it has been over 4 years since I had a good hard shag), but the particular thing I did has not hurt anyone or resulted in any loss or damage to property.

I am worried I could be prosecuted, loose my place at uni and my career will be over before it even started.

OK so here's what happened:

An office in Scotland, UK

After hours, in the office. Everyone was away so I sniffed this woman's seat and had a sly rub through my trousers. I did this on another couple of seats.

I'm not 100% sure if I was caught on camera or not. If I was, obvioulsy I am worried that I will be landed in a whole heap of s h i t even though I don't work for this company anymore (as of tonight which was my last night - yes I know it's a sunday).

Any advice ? How badly can I get prosecuted for this? Could I do time or be put on a register?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    w t f ?!
    i dont think youll get prosecuted, although if you were caught on camera, id suggest looking for another job because it wont stay secret for long, even if they dont find some other reason to fire you.
    was it a good day for sniffing?
    Oh yeah. They cut your nose off for that too, so that everyone knows what you've done.
    Isn't a "seat" another name for person's bum? if so then I believe you could be prosecuted for that but of course if it was a seat as in something you sit on like a chair I'm sure you'd be fine.
    ETA: point 3 on here says the former is correct
    ETA again: reading the op again it was a seat as in a chair he was sniffing.
    No, he means sniffing a girl's office chair.

It's not a criminal matter, but it is disciplinary.

And you are a freak.
    Hmm maybe not a good idea posting it on the INTERNET, for all to see?
    I really do wonder why some people exist sometimes.
    Hmm maybe not a good idea posting it on the INTERNET, for all to see?

why's that? u gonna report him?