Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bones

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Still not broken anything!
  • Options
    I was a fucking disaster in PE. I distorted many body parts bad, tore muscletissue, had little fissure in bones, but never broke a bone.

I had non-fracture injuries that were equally bad, like going on curtches for a week or two, and the fissure in my left ankle joint is sometimes causing me grief after several years.
  • Options
    Broke My collar bone skateboarding and may have done Me nose when I bashed it on the lip of My swimming pool, it was like Jaws had been in the pool.
  • Options
    I've broken my left wrist twice- both times three bones in that wrist were broken, my right wrist once, my left knee, my left ankle.

The really bad thing about that all now, is that my wrists get weak every now and again, and ache and shiz :(
  • Options
    I've broken my right wrist twice, once during a violent game of netball and once in a drunken incident with a lion.
  • Options
    So my question is thus, how many bones have you broken, if any, and where on your body were they?

Jeez where to start? Starting from the top of the body.....

Nose = High jump in school :blush:

Collar bone + ribs = Walked down Union St in Aberdeen in my Rangers top the day RFC won the league. Against Aberdeen. :banghead:

Thumb = Skiing

Hand = Falling over one of Mini-Ninjas toys

Leg = Shopping trolley tipped over onto it.

Leg again = Day I got the plaster cast off my Bro knocked me over and fell on it.

Foot = Karate

Toes = Caught between mats during Judo comp and nearly twisted them off :sour:

Bizarrily all them injuries down the right hand side of my body. Some sort of weird Karma shit if you ask me.