Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Leggings

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i had minnie the mouse leggings, they were pink and i had a matching jumper.

i fell off my bike and made a hole in the leggings just at the knee...my mum made them into cycling shorts for me. :lol:
  • Options
    Did anyone else have bodysuits?

ETA: Also known as leotards, those t-shirt type things with poppers down there, kinda like what babies wear.
  • Options
    I wore a black bodysuit with jeans and denim shirt for my very 1st middle school disco.
  • Options
    They're in New Look for like £8 or something
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Did anyone else have bodysuits?

ETA: Also known as leotards, those t-shirt type things with poppers down there, kinda like what babies wear.

LOL I had a couple of those. Always ended up with a wedgy from them. I think mine came from Poundstretcher..nice. I used to wear mine to school under my school shirt. Black bodysuit, spiral perm encrusted in gel, white shirt, black eyeliner and black cherry lipstick... classsy!!
  • Options
    my mum made them into cycling shorts for me. :lol:
    Cycling shorts :o

I used to have SO many pairs of those...
  • Options
    I found an old pair of bright pink shiny cycling shorts a few month ago and I still fit in them haha but back then I didn't have cellulite :lol:
  • Options
    I actually have a couple of pairs of cycling shorts. A shiny black pair and a shiny purple pair and they're really comfortable. But remember kiddies: spandex- it's a privilege, not a right!
  • Options
    I have a black and a blue pair too hehe.
  • Options
    i had minnie the mouse leggings, they were pink and i had a matching jumper.

And me! :hyper: Don't know about the matching jumper, but I definetely had pink Minnie mouse leggings.
    i fell off my bike and made a hole in the leggings just at the knee...my mum made them into cycling shorts for me. :lol:

Mine were also made into cycling shorts by my nan eventually. But so were most of my winter clothes, come summer legs and sleeves would be chopped off things, then in the autumn I'd get new winter clothes again, and bung the summer ones in the bin! :lol:
  • Options
    some bint caught their fag on my footless tights and burnt a hole in them. :mad:

don't any of you dare say good. :p
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Loads of girls round my way wear jodhpurs up the pub after riding. It's all good if they've got a nice arse. :thumb:

Thank god you said that, i was starting to feel like a social reject :crying:
    normal sort of jods
    But seriously, i wear jodhpurs a lot of the time but i wear them for a purpose not for fashion. Can't see why anyone would want them as a fashion item. But then i said that about wellies and look what happened.

Joolyknockers
    Black bodysuit, spiral perm encrusted in gel, white shirt, black eyeliner and black cherry lipstick... classsy!!

Black cherry lipstick, was that rimmel? I am sure i used to wear that with my perm and chicago bulls jacket, eclipse jeans etc. :nervous: oh the shame
  • Options
    my hair wasnt long enough for a spiral perm. I had to make do with a shaggy perm :(
  • Options
    I wonder how long till perms come back into fashion?
  • Options
    Carolina wrote:
    But seriously, i wear jodhpurs a lot of the time but i wear them for a purpose not for fashion. Can't see why anyone would want them as a fashion item. But then i said that about wellies and look what happened.

Aye, I've just peeled myself out of mine - they're all well and good for their purpose, but they're quite far from being cool as day-to-day wear.

At least mine are. I'm pretty short-waisted, so they are so super high the waistband nearly touches my bra band :(
  • Options
    'Fraid we live in ours pretty much round these parts ;) I live in a village which is part of a large farming community so it is part of day to day wear for most of us. Hopefully they will come into fashion and then for once in my life i will be trendy !:D