Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

boyfriend's birthday and a STRIPPER HELP

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yo

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh and...

lame
    This thread any good :)

Click right here

In closing, he's with YOU, not the stripper who is perhaps on her fifth performance that night. He's going to have a bit of fun, then he's probably never going to see her ever again. He will continue to see YOU, kiss YOU and sleep with YOU.
    yes. imo you're being unreasonable and selfish. its not as if he and his mates have thrown a party and invited a load of slags to go with the intention of a cheap fuck. its just a bit of fun so stop nagging because its likely to push him further away and make him more likely to do whatever the hell he wants
    Mollow wrote:
    This thread any good :)

Click right here

I was going to post that, just decided not to though.
    squeal wrote:
    I was going to post that, just decided not to though.

Lol, took me ages to find it though - I really should of just used the search button
    Yes, you're being unreasonable and stupid.

What's he gonna do, bone her? He wishes.

what should i do?

Have your mates take you to male stripper on your birthday? :lol:

Honestly I think you just need chill bit. More you think about it more upset you'll get. Going to strippers is overrated i reckon but being with your mates drinking and telling filthy stories is great laugh. :p
    i wouldnt be happy, but you`ve done all u can, you`ve told him how it makes u feel, if he chooses to still go along with it, theres not much u can do without coming across as an ogre
    Why's he going to a school for a stripper? :sour:
    Yes, you are overreacting.

However, I do think if it bothers you that much he would do well to respect your feelings a bit more.
    I think he needs to respect how you feel about it a bit as well. I dont think youre being unreasonable necessarily, and your feelings are real. Theres no point youre pretending youre fine with something when in reality it eats you up inside.
    I dont have any idea what you can do about it though. It sounds like hes gonna go anyway.
    Why's he going to a school for a stripper? :sour:
    Maybe the school uniform by itself isn't enough.
    Go with if you are that uncomfortable. Go and laugh and enjoy yourself! get yourself a lapdance, start making out with her... whatever
    I thought there were strict no touch policies etc, so making out with the lapdancer is a bit unlikely.
    kaffrin wrote:
    However, I do think if it bothers you that much he would do well to respect your feelings a bit more.

I kind of agree, but at the same time, why should he pander to her hysterics?
    I think he needs to respect how you feel about it a bit as well. I dont think youre being unreasonable necessarily, and your feelings are real. Theres no point youre pretending youre fine with something when in reality it eats you up inside.
    I dont have any idea what you can do about it though. It sounds like hes gonna go anyway.
    i agree, not everyone is going to be happy with the thought of some other girl gyrating in front of her boyfriend. Like suzy said, it's no good pretending you're fine with it when you're not. You'll only feel worse.
    see im of the opinion that its his birthday and he should be allowed to have fun and experience a stripper. all the guys will be laughing at him anyway!
    Kermit wrote:
    Why is that hysterical? I mean its perfectly reasonable to see it as someone going out of their way to get sexually aroused by someone other than their partner, which to some is fine, and to others, its kind of crossing that border of fidelity. Each relationship has its own boundaries. Id be pretty pissed off if my bf was going to strip clubs tbh, although i must admit, id probably let it slide if it was a birthday or a stag night. I cant pretend id be fine about it though. He wouldnt like it if it was me either though.
    Even for girls? Bummer...
    why would it be any different for girls?
    Kermit wrote:
    why should he pander to her hysterics?
    she hardly sounds hysterical, as i have said in another topic, i`d rather tell him how i feel than let him go thru with it THEN moan at him for doin it
    Kermit wrote:

I'm not suggesting total pandering, but if this is genuinely upsetting her, there has to be some kind of compromise, and they should at least try to respect each other's feelings. There doesn't seem to be a lot of that going on on either side here.
    yes you're over reacting. it's his birthday, his friends have arranged it for him!
    why would it be any different for girls?

Eh, ya know me, I just being silly :p
    thanks for your advice and comments.. except those of you who said i was "stupid" b/c i felt that way... can anyone here help their feelings? i

You asked if you were overreacting, and I said you were.

*shrug*

Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to.

Glad you've sorted it out. Yes, there should be compromise, but that works on both sides.
    What will you do when he gets sick of you making drama and starts sleeping with people behind your back because you're being a headfuck.
    a headfuck? she told him how she feels, nothing more nothing less, hardly headfucking

headfucking would have been for her to say "yeah u go, i`m cool with that" then ignore him for weeks or ended it because he upset her

and not all lads resort to sleeping with other women when their gf is bein a pain (Which i dont believe she was)
    You know, I think it's true and fair to say at that point some girls go as far as becoming pregnant or trying to marry him.
    ever think thats what ur gf is tryin to do? by takin her pills late?

not havin a go, just wonderin...
    What will you do when he gets sick of you making drama and starts sleeping with people behind your back because you're being a headfuck.

wtf? She's just not happy about her boyfriend having a stripper. If a someone gets fed up with their partner then the solution isn't to start sleeping around behind their back. :rolleyes: Seriously, i don't think she's the one particuarly over reacting here.
    Ballerina wrote:
    Seriously, i don't think she's the one particuarly over reacting here.
    nor me

i wouldnt want a clothed girl dancing on my fella, never mind a naked one who is gettin paid for it! :lol: