Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I know it's pretty childish but...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I recently split with my ex after things crumbled and he ended up hitting me. That I've dealt with and I'm having a wicked time without him.

But basically, I know I shouldn't REALLY care, but I believe he's gotten together with this girl who I knew fancied him for the whole time we were together and was fake and two-faced to me, tried to influence me to split up with him and talking shit when I wasn't sober, pretended to consol me after an issue but was plotting the whole time to go after him. Anyway that's fine I don't mind but the two of them seem to be engaging in some very public (and childish) mockery of me on the internet.

Now I consider myself to be a mature and responsible person. I'm level headed but I'm furious about this, not only is it immature and embarrassing but it's being done right in front of my nose on those stupid profile sites. I know that everybody that is seeing it is probably thinking "blugh how childish" but for them to be drawing pictures of me dead, naked (with a lot of extra weight on I may add!!!) and saying things like "I tell lies" and "I make things up about my boyfriend hitting me to make up for my own self doubt and issues" I get pissed. I mean it's not enough that a relationship that I was deeply in love for the majority was ruined so embarrasingly but to be accused of being a liar and in such a childish way.

I know it would be immature to somehow get my revenge but I really truly believe that they shouldn't be allowed to get away with this. Any ideas on some very subtle, very indirect (so thus it can't get back to me!!) revenge.

It would be greatly appreciated. Lol....if only to hear the ideas and imagine it....:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Call the police and tell them what he did.
    If you know what website it is, would it be possible to vontact the webmaster and see what they've got to say about this? I know it's not what you're after, but it would seem like a good idea to me.
    No evidence...and it was after a night of loads of illegal substances. It was over a month ago now etc. I only want hurt him anyway not his family..

Though I must say it'd be pretty funny to see him dragged out of his house into a meat wagon......*giggles*
    Sofie wrote:
    If you know what website it is, would it be possible to vontact the webmaster and see what they've got to say about this? I know it's not what you're after, but it would seem like a good idea to me.

Hmmm...that's not bad. But I want it to be more...personal. Whilst being a bit more distanced.
    trust me you're not being childish at all..id be absolutely raging if it happened to me. yeah,y don't you contact the admin of the particular site/s?..they surely wud hav something to say abt this and they wud take action. might not be total revenge, but you've got to think are snakes like that really worth the effort?
    Put his mobile up on toilet walls up and down the land, saying he wants hot gay sex and willing to pay for it :D
    Hmmm. I am just going to put all my energy into wishing they are together and are very happy...and the condom breaks and he ends up a dad with an ugly baby with cross eyes haha.

I like that.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Put his mobile up on toilet walls up and down the land, saying he wants hot gay sex and willing to pay for it :D
    Now THAT is the kind of stuff I was talking about :D:thumb:
    now those two comments were very immature, you started off o.k then you slipped down the slope of pettiness. Dont drag yourself to that level hun o.k xx
    ~MINXY~ wrote:
    now those two comments were very immature, you started off o.k then you slipped down the slope of pettiness. Dont drag yourself to that level hun o.k xx

So what ? It was a sort of ammicable split and then he starts spouting out this crap that she's saying he hit her to excuse the break when he actually did. Fuck him, he's a twat.
    yes he may be a twat, and i've dealt with a few but she went from "Now I consider myself to be a mature and responsible person." to that.
    So she is lowering herself to his level. I wouldn't say it was an ammicable split for the fact that he hit her! been there but worse!
    She should ignore them.
    True, but sometimes you just need to 'get back' at someone. It may be immature, childish, stupid etc, but God does it make you feel better.
    hell yeah, but you shouldn't be petty, if you know what really hurts them get them there.
    One bloke used me and gave me an s.t.i and he loved his army career, but was using a false name.... so off to army careers, told them and he got kicked out and god did i feel good... (even though he said he would kill anyone that fucked it up lol i'm still here)
    I was being petty but I wouldn't actually do it nor would I really mean it. And I've hardly put it in a place where anybody who he knows will see it and even so they couldn't know it was him.

I got my revenge indirectly earlier though. I turned on the TV and found they were doing a sort of watchdog report that the course that he took out a loan for and paid for is actually a big fraud.

What goes around comes around etc etc :)
    Subscribe him to lots of internet profile websites of the homosexual persuasion with his home address on it. :D
    Sign his mobile up to one of those jamster-style websites. Credit, what's that again?