Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Join us in helping change the world

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We are in the process of putting the seeds for the creation of a WORLD that is different from the one we are living in. A world that democracy plays more role than wars in reaching political targets , a world where one man’s medicine is yet another man’s medicine , a world where the traditional political heritage is replaced with new rational laws that is based on pure civilisation.

With the existence of billions of years , the world is still experiencing a situation where some parts on this earth ,people dont have something to put into their mouth and others can not read and write.
With one creator , people of different faiths do hate and kill each other for reasons that understanding should have solved it .
With wrong political calculations , we let millions of people die just to realize that it was a fatal mistake.
Democracy is not properly defined in many parts of the world and not well applied.
The only tool that could solve all and became the only source of change is IDEAS . New ideas can make miracle where bullets and money could not.
We are planning to launch a new ideological organzition in Sweden where a new tide of ideology will solve many world problems .. It is a long process that will heal long exisiting wound and the most important factor is your mental contribution and cooperation.

Join us to join with you in helping change the world..

The New Vision Group

Awes
thenewsomaligroup@yahoo.com

Please send us your interest to know more about this new group that is intented to make a huge tide that will change the whole world. A big journey starts with one step... Awes

Comments

• Options
    Have you read any Gramsci?
  • Options
    A utopian spammer! That's a new one.

go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    In this new world of yours, will there be kittens?

moblog_9f2286fcf1c00.jpg

:)
  • Options
    Aladdin, you know better.

Everytime someone says smoething stupid, God kills another kitten. Do you honestly believe that the OPs planet will have any?
  • Options
    newvision wrote:
    We are in the process of putting the seeds for the creation of a WORLD that is different from the one we are living in.

How different? Geographically different? Please, I need more information...
    A world that democracy plays more role than wars in reaching political targets

Whose political targets?
    a world where one man’s medicine is yet another man’s medicine

What exactly does that mean :confused:
    a world where the traditional political heritage is replaced with new rational laws that is based on pure civilisation.

What is "pure" civilisation?
    With the existence of billions of years , the world is still experiencing a situation where some parts on this earth ,people dont have something to put into their mouth

Have their tried, like you, putting their foot in it?
    With one creator

You say that with some certainty, how can you be sure that there wasn't more than one?
    We are planning to launch a new ideological organzition in Sweden

:lol:

I nearly fell of my chair then. You mean that well know centre of international revolution.... Sweden. TBH Best stick to the saunas and expensive beer. You know that Sweden has the highest suicide rate in the world, don't you?
    It is a long process

How long, only I have a doctor's appointment at 11am tomorrow. Will we be done by then?
    Join us to join with you

Aw, now make up your mine, are you joining me or am I joining you? It does help if we know which because it really defines the direction of travel...
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    In this new world of yours, will there be kittens?

moblog_9f2286fcf1c00.jpg

:)
    I like the one 2nd down on the far right. Looks like he's a fiesty little bastard.:yes:
  • Options
    Have you read any Gramsci?

Pointless question, he isnt coming back.

Bits of the prison notebooks are excellent though.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    amex_fidel_castro1_az.jpg

Spams... grr.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    amex_fidel_castro1_az.jpg

Spams... grr.
    mmmm Cubans
  • Options
    You know that Sweden has the highest suicide rate in the world, don't you?...

I thought it was Latvia.
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    I thought it was Latvia.

At least Sweden ain't the highest in Scandinavia alone, Finland and Greenland have higher rates. Don't remember where Iceland ranked. I was comparing this the last time I held a Scandinavian statistics book and Sweden was definitely not with the highest suicide rate.

And I just found this:
    "The suicide rates are higher in Finland, especially in males, and Denmark, especially in females, and lower in Norway and Iceland, with Sweden in a middle position."
    -Kolmos L.

That's just the big 5 in Scandinavia. I know that statistically Greenland is a very bleak place to live in.
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote:
    That's just the big 5 in Scandinavia. I know that statistically Greenland is a very bleak place to live in.

Although having said that they have a low crime rate and no prisons.
  • Options
    The high suicide rates are much to do with light deficiency.

And possibly with the stress that assembling an Ikea set of draws gives you.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    And possibly with the stress that assembling an Ikea set of draws gives you.

It certainly doesnt make me want to top myself, kill the inventor very slowly definitely but not myself.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    mmmm Cubans

Wish I had some. ;(

Ikea... noo... fuck that shit. Highest sucide rate eh? I'd say it'd be in America at the next election if the Republicans get back in. Anyone on the northern side will be planning thier death.
  • Options
    Those statistics don't surprise me a bit. Sweden is really a genuinely depressive country, at least what I've seen it, after living here for 6-7 years. Really, this country knows how to get me down.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Wish I had some. ;(

Ikea... noo... fuck that shit. Highest sucide rate eh? I'd say it'd be in America at the next election if the Republicans get back in. Anyone on the northern side will be planning thier death.
    no we wont, but we will probably all be rounded up an put in to re-education camps.;)