Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A quick question or two about sleeping together

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    3 of them left and found their own place to sleep as the bed was too small and you all slept soundly?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    3 of them left and found their own place to sleep as the bed was too small and you all slept soundly?

no, we all slept like shit in the beginning, but tony, the fattest one, slept on a mattress on the floor and then it was O.K. He got an agry call from his mother in the morn, cuz he wasn't allowed to stay overnight elsewhere, he just fancied nadine.

Of course it was a king sized bed! (oh god!!), but they have already better ones in jail, it's the super old fold-out couch of my aunt.

The embarassing part is - my grandma cooked for me at that time, because my mother started working as a dental assistent. When she came up to our flat (she stayed in my aunts flat one story below) and checked if I was already awake for lunch she saw that I was sleeping with one girl to my left and to my right side.

I felt like such a pimp :cool: but today I just laugh about it ;)