Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fly Agaric

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Bought a few large fly agaric mushrooms recently, was wondering if any of you lot had any experiences? I've read that the pyscho-active content is a delirium, and i ain't taken a delirium before (not knowingly, at least).

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i ate a load of them off the net, and they did nowt to me
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    i ate a load of them off the net, and they did nowt to me

I've done them before and havn't felt a thing, then at other times I've done less and been knocked for six. I havn't done any for a while now but it's one of the hardest things to dose. Sometimes you could eat 2 medium caps and you'd be fucked, other times it would take 5.

Most of the time I used to do them was at forest parties where there were all these hippy types that really seemed to know what they were doing. I've only done them a couple of times with my mates only and it wasn't so good - maybe down to the preperation. On the net you'll find loads of ways to supposedly prepare them, but I was always told the bst way is to dry them out in an oven.

It is an intresting high, quite euphoric with visuals but also quite disorietating, and although they don't taste too bad it will make you sick. Also make sure you have somewhere where you can get your head down cos it used to make me very sleepy after a while, though it didn't have that effect on everybody.

I'm certainly no expert on it, but I have taken it, and I would say be very careful with this. I havn't seen anybody fuck up on it but that probably down to the fact we mostly used to take it with people that knew what they were doing.
    Weekender Offender 
    Just found this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HhANOeD1I4

Parts 2 3 and 4 are there too.
    Weekender Offender 
    mine were already dry, like a rusty orange colour. they made one mate pretty sick but thats about it... im lookin forward to next mushy season
    I've tried them twice and they knocked me sick the first time, awful experience so it was ages before I did it again. The second time I really enjoyed it, though, was a really good high and I came down without spewing my guts or falling akip which is always a bonus for me :p

I would definitely agree that like Skive said they're hard to get the dosage right, I wouldn't have the foggiest to be honest and had to rely both times on the "better" judgement of others!
    I took em once and it was a bit of a non-event.
    Check this site out

http://www.erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml
    Cheers. I think i'll try them out tonight.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Post back and let us know how it goes :D
    psilocybe the way to go

eat some psilocybe shrooms instead
    oh yes the time is nearly here :cool:

anyone been out and about yet? ive saw a few here and there
    Might get myself around to going out and about this time, always say i will but never do.

Is now or later on in the month the better time and through till october?
    I've always found October onwards the best time for Liberty Caps.

Though Fly Agarics can be found from July through to September, just look for Birch trees.
    Weekender Offender 
    Lucky bastards! mail me some! :lol:
    I've tried them a few times, bought them online! They tasted like shit ! They worked once, dosing on a 1/4 ounce of "C grade".
    Haven't had the time to take it yet, will have to find the time soon though else it'll probably go funny.
    Do tell once you've given them a try!:thumb: