Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Does there come a time when a guys legs get so hairy that it is ok for them to shave?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
now, normally i would never shave my legs for any reason but they're becoming VERY hairy. i'm moderately embarrassed to wear shorts in P.E due to them and i'm wondering whats worse. EXTREMELY hairy legs or shaved legs?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no, this time does not come, period.

If you don't have any ridiculous disease that your leg hair grows up to 10 inches it simply looks better than shaved legs. Maybe if you are some professional Tri-athlete, otherwise shaved legs are no-no
    you do what you like, but i think more people will see it weird if you shave them, unless youre a pro-swimmer or cyclist or something.
    I'm going to put this across to style and appearance, you might get more opinions there.
    guys legs are supposed to be hairy.
    Personally, i'd rather my man have hairy legs...
    My dad had really hairy legs and when i was a kid i used to asked him if spiders lived there lol... (soz just made me remember)

Its o.k for charity or a giggle though. One of my male friends once let me wax his legs. We twas a bit drunken though
    I agree with leave 'em be. though I would probably say the same for a woman too- women are supposed to hairy too...
    you do realize that in todays society women hairy legs on women is generally considered highly unattractive^
    i love hairy legs on men, yum x
    Hair should stay on men. No shaving apart from face and maybe a trim here and there. ;)