Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

young women - it's your world

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and to think, all this was started over a guy we thought was bitter about getting blown out.
  • Options
    So it is in the best interest for the man to be dominant in the relationship as that will will keep more attraction than if the woman dominated.

Sorry it's a couple of pages ago, but I like this bit. Look at it again- who's in control here? The woman wants the man to be dominant, so he becomes/stays dominant in order to attract/keep her attention, yes? So, the man's dominance is at the request of the woman, who is therefore the dominant force in his behaviour in this situation- interesting, huh?
  • Options
    I agree with Katralla with her point about control in sub/dom situations, relationship dynamics or otherwise. If you look at it in sexual BDSM terms, ultimately, the sub has all the power and control given they have the power to say the safety word at any time.
  • Options
    subs win! lol. seriously though, in all situations where one party is consentaully being subservient to t'other, both parties enjoy both sub and dom aspects- the sub for the reasons above, and the dom because they agree by way of theiir actions, to submit to the sub's dominating force directing them to be dominant. er, well it made sense in my head. lol. subs rule 4eva!
  • Options
    :D

[helpful addition to thread/]
  • Options
    high-five