Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The good old "Weekend Plans" thread

Well, you should know the drill by now :)

I'm not up to much. I'm having my hair cut tomorrow and working Sunday morning, but other than that, not much. I feel really let down actually, I was meant to be going bowling with some friends tonight, but because I didn't text them back within about 20 minutes of them texting me (I was driving!) they made other plans :(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I should have this available in cut and paste...

Tv, gym, eat, tv, sleep, maybe play some computer...
    Bought myself some bicardi and fruit2o yesterday so i'll have that. and vodka. and that will make the computer fun. a girl at work reccomended me a new game to try. coffee tycoon i think.

and homework
  • Options
    I'm working. Have a lot to finish unfortunately - just one of those week-ends you hate.

And of course, a lot of relaxing. :) Going out for football tonight.
  • Options
    Have to make some phone calls tonight, travel plans and other thrilling stuff. Then maybe watch a film and phone a takeaway when t'other half gets in from work.

I am actually doing a day's work myself tomorrow, my first in... god knows how long. You know it's bad when you start looking forward to this shit! :razz:

Sunday will be a day of rest; as it should be. Maybe go for a nice country walk if the weather's not awful.
  • Options
    This weekend is going to be like no other, and I can say that with some merit. Very early start tomorrow morning as I'm off to Bristol. I'm going into a city centre house, and once the parents have left, it'll be time to meet my flatmates. I'm absolutely dreading this part of the day, perhaps more than any other. Later, my "Fresher Friend", as I call her, is planning to meet me in the afternoon, and we'll probably go to the uni's 'Welcome Weekend' events on the main campus. That's for tomorrow.

Sunday, I have no idea what will happen. Probably more settling in and getting to know the city. I'm absolutely terrified and excited at the same time. Wish me luck, people.
  • Options
    Got 2 friends coming over for lunch Saturday. Then out on the motorbikes for the afternoon, vroom vroom. Then roast chicken dinner, strawberry Granita for pud and a dvd or two on the evening. Sunday ? Don't know yet.
  • Options
    SG: Bottle of wine, packet of biscuits, credit on your phone and cash and you can't go far wrong.

Good luck and have a great time. I prefer 'fresher friend', my uni calls me a 'mother' :nervous:

My weekend plans are bed, for all of it, like the last fortnight!
  • Options
    I have school work to finish and I'm not feeling too well.:(
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Working.

The usual bull.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Already half cut, was going to get some gurners tonight but that fell through, so I'm sat here at my kenna waiting for my missus. Going up the local I think. That's it now.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Sort some stuff for uni. Apart from that nothing planned .. all my friends have gone uni already! :(
  • Options
    SG: Bottle of wine, packet of biscuits, credit on your phone and cash and you can't go far wrong.

Good luck and have a great time. I prefer 'fresher friend', my uni calls me a 'mother' :nervous:

My weekend plans are bed, for all of it, like the last fortnight!
    I've got credit on the phone, money and some biscuits, but not any alcohol. I will have to get some from the off-licence a little later. Not really that keen on wine myself, I tend to go for anything but, tastes from a pint of lager all the way down to the sweetest alcopops. :razz:
  • Options
    Shit, shave, shower... Thats about my weekend.

Oh & I am going noodle time. :yum:
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    Shit, shave, shower... Thats about my weekend.
    Not all at the same time, otherwise, start worrying.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Not all at the same time, otherwise, start worrying.

Would save time though.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Would save time though.
    Not until you're completely drunk. You'll know you'll have tried all three when you wake up in the morning.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Would save time though.

Unless your shower has a large drain. Or you have runny poo. Or you don't mind taking your foot and squishing the poo down the shower drain.

:chin:
  • Options
    Cracked open the Vodka & Red Bull about 5 minutes ago. I can see where this is heading...
  • Options
    Who knows, party tomorrow night hopefully. Few pints tonight. Not sure tbh.
  • Options
    Get spandangled.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Unless your shower has a large drain. Or you have runny poo. Or you don't mind taking your foot and squishing the poo down the shower drain.

:chin:

Im willing to try.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Im willing to try.

Oh let me know how it goes!
    Can you take it one step further and write about it whilst your doing it.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh let me know how it goes!
    Can you take it one step further and write about it whilst your doing it.

I can better that .. i'll video it!
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Get spandangled.

:thumb:
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    I can better that .. i'll video it!

I can't wait :thumb:
  • Options
    Nothing tonight... went out last night and I have work tomorrow so I cant really be bothered!

Dunno about tomorrow night, probably head into London I think...
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    This weekend is going to be like no other, and I can say that with some merit. Very early start tomorrow morning as I'm off to Bristol. I'm going into a city centre house, and once the parents have left, it'll be time to meet my flatmates. I'm absolutely dreading this part of the day, perhaps more than any other. Later, my "Fresher Friend", as I call her, is planning to meet me in the afternoon, and we'll probably go to the uni's 'Welcome Weekend' events on the main campus. That's for tomorrow.

Sunday, I have no idea what will happen. Probably more settling in and getting to know the city. I'm absolutely terrified and excited at the same time. Wish me luck, people.

Good luck Danny, you'll be fine. :thumb:

As\ for my weekend, work tomorrow :grump: (a Saturday FFS, I have a Mon-Fri job I shouldnt have to go in at the weekends, at least I get paid overtime) bugger all Sunday. I have no life at all, and I need to save money.
  • Options
    Decided I'm taking it easy tonight. I have the choice of having two shitty nights if I go out tonight and tomorrow as I've got fuck all money, or just one big fuck off night tomorrow so I'm choosing that.
  • Options
    Tomorrow working 7-4, then seeing the boy-type. Sunday working 7-3, then seeing the boy-type.

Yeh.
  • Options
    Nothing tonight, except to sit and talk with a friend. Think tomorrow there is a bunch of people going to a club up town, few want me to go so i'll see how i'm feeling and decide what to do. Sunday is rest day, after work that is.
  • Options
    Got stitched by the missus. :( Quiet one at home then - pissed up.
    Weekender Offender