Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ask/Tell Thread.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I always get a hot foot not a cold foot...though i did get toe-nail scratches...i didnt mind.
  • Options
    You had your socks on? Have you been taking tips from KHSS? :naughty:
    :o

Actually, last time I DID keep my socks on.
  • Options
    Pervert.
  • Options
  • Options
    I think its sexy when girls keep their socks on...maybe it is just me.
  • Options
    Two words: sock gap.
  • Options
    And off I go to Urban Dict once more...
  • Options
    Actually it's off a TV show. Coupling.
  • Options
  • Options
    You're not the only one, I'm also very quiet.

Wondered whether that's cos always used to be hiding from parents/in a tent. Unlike others I've heard I know tents aren't sound proof!
  • Options
    The Ask/Tell thread shall rise from the dead once again...
    RISE THREAD, OBEY MY ORDER....

so...

yesterday I read a thread ("Tell me I'm not alone in getting molested by my half asleep boyfriend!") on another forum and it was quite amusing. It was about people groping or touching (in no-no areas) of significant others while they (the gropers, not the gropees!!) were absolutely asleep.

Hell there are even stories about FULL SEX without waking up (sometimes EITHER of them, just spermy/sweaty afterwards while waking up).

I give a few examples:
    Several years ago I was sleeping with my now ex-girlfriend. She was out cold, and I was close to falling asleep until I felt fingers slowly wrapping themselves around my dick. My spirits lifted, thinking that she was in the mood to fool around. This idea was shattered when I heard snoring from her accompanied by a death-grip down there. I woke her up, and she had no idea about any of this. According to her I have squeezed her breasts in my sleep, so I guess she was returning the favor with the worst handjob ever.

of course, for the comedy value there is a bit of talking while sleeping as well ;) It's not really sexual, but funny.
    My girlfriend molests me in my sleep. I'm a very heavy sleeper so i never wake up, she just usually tells me about it the next day, apparently it's my fault for getting wood while i'm asleep.

I tend to say weird shit when i'm falling asleep/dozing. I remember one such silly conversation while lying in bed watching a film with my girlfriend:

GF: "Wayne, move over a bit"
    Me: "I can't, there's a sofa in the way"
    GF: "WTF? no there isn't!"
    Me: "Well it's just clean air now, but there will be a sofa when stuart and becky bring it in..."

Stuart is my brother, i don't know anyone called becky, and to this day i still don't know why the hell i thought they were gonna put a sofa on my bed.
    yep I molest my girlfriend in my sleep all the time. Actually, last night I got woken up by her grabbing my arm in her sleep and making me molest her. I was happy to oblige but I was half asleep myself so I can't remember exactly what happened. I think she finally woke up when I flung her on top of me though. You can't beat a bit of midnight sexing... oh god I feel so used. Apparantly I've grabbed her arm and placed it places in my sleep before too.
    My wife once tried to get me off the couch so I could sleep in the bed by talking to me and decided to yell "Wake up and come to the bed!" in my ear.

I sat up and said "YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY DOG YOU ******!" and then layed back down.

After several minutes of uncuntrolled laughing, she got me up and walked me to the bed. The next day, I had no recollection of anything I said.
    With my current girlfriend I woke up in the middle of the night once several weeks ago while fingering her. I was confused and a little scared, but she was clearly awake as she told me not to stop when I hesitated. Afterward she turned to me and told me that was the best way to be woken up to which I just mumbled "yeah, I guess" or some such. I didn't actually tell her I wasn't fully awake when I started that until last night, I didn't want to freak her out, but it turns out she found it pretty funny. Apparently she likes me a lot better when I'm asleep :confused:
    I've woken up with my hands on my girlfriend's breasts more than once. She insists she doesn't care, I think it makes her feel cozy regardless.
    An ex of mine used to go crazy as soon as she fell asleep, going with the oral sex and trying to get me to engage in intercourse. She always claimed she had no idea, and I was afraid to go along with it for fear she'd wake up during and be pissed/terrified.
    I blew my load all over my ex's ass when I was asleep once. I don't know how she didn't wake up cause I must have been humping her pretty hard pretty hard.

etc etc etc... Some of those are hilarious (but the thread is quite long, so i stop now.

Question is, who is guilty of sleepgroping (once again groping WHILE YOU ARE ASLEEP YOURSELF, and got told later), or sleeptalking or anything.

do spill some stories :cool:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Bullseye wrote:
    I think its sexy when girls keep their socks on...maybe it is just me.

I'm the same.
    And I'm not into spanking and I don't bite though I have been bitten and was suprised that I quite liked it. Not on my cock though :sour:

As for position, it all depends what her Chevy Chase is like. :D

Best sex is on ecstasy though. No doubt about it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I bite during sex, can't help it. The usual places like the neck, earlobe, lips (lightly, although once I got a bit over excited and bit his lip so hard I almost drew blood! That kind of ruined the moment :blush: ) and collar bone.

I'm lucky that my boyfriend likes it too, in fact it really turns him on which is handy! He doesn't really bite (although sometimes I wish he would), but he does like to leave the biggest bruises on my neck and boobs - always hated lovebites but he apparently loves them. Maybe I should feed him up a bit more, he's obviously ravenous the poor little darling :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh yeah, he likes to spank me during sex too. I'm not fussed about it; I prefer it when he pulls my hair :D
  • Options
    everyone's disregarding my post about sleeping-sex/gropes and sleepwalking/talking. un-:cool:
  • Options
    I just read somewhere, that if girls share a flat/live together, that their perod cycles start to synchronise.

I read about an example of two good friends living together in a flat for years (at uni/college), and their periods started, after some times of living together) to slowly sync. anyone can back that up?
  • Options
    Yeah, its true AFAIK.
  • Options
    :yes: pheromones in the armpits