Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Monsters coming to grab our Benefits!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thats right! According to European MP Miroslav Mikolasik, half-human and half-monster creatures are currently locked away in labratories waiting for their masters to release them so they can flood into this country and all of Western Europe to steal benefits!!!

He actually made a speach about the whole thing to the European Parliament. I am currently trying to find a transcript of his speach...so if anyone knows where a copy on the net is that i can look at can they post a link please...its just the best news story of the day!

I love it when Politicians go crazy!

Comments

• Options
    Bullseye wrote:
    Thats right! According to European MP Miroslav Mikolasik, half-human and half-monster creatures are currently locked away in labratories waiting for their masters to release them so they can flood into this country and all of Western Europe to steal benefits!
    Quoted from a certain newspaper's front page tomorrow morning...
    "EVIL half-human, half-monster creatures are secretly locked away in European labratories waiting to raid Britain and its benefits system, the Scummy Mail can exclusively reveal. Documents were handed in to our offices yesterday afternoon from our reporter's reliable source in the European Parliament revealing the plan to allow sub-humans to bleed Britain dry..."

Sad thing is, I can half-see the Mail actually using this story and printing a six-page spread on the inside about it!
  • Options
    Well they already claim (the Express does, at any rate) that illegal immigrants eat our swans, so I wouldn't put it beyond them...
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Well they already claim (the Express does, at any rate) that illegal immigrants eat our swans, so I wouldn't put it beyond them...
    They eat our swans?! My god!!! *cue fake moral outrage*
  • Options
    The Sexpress is just a pastiche of itself now, it has to be.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    The Sexpress is just a pastiche of itself now, it has to be.
    How on earth does the Daily Express give us a headline that manages to combine Princess Diana, illegal immigrants and half-human, half-monster creatures?
  • Options
    Why the fascination with tabloid newspapers? If you don't like it don't buy it. That works for me and most other people who are not fans of tabloid gossip.
  • Options
    Why the fascination with anything? If you don't like, just ignore it.
  • Options
    Why the fascination with tabloid newspapers? If you don't like it don't buy it. That works for me and most other people who are not fans of tabloid gossip.
    Same could be said of political parties or extremist groups that peddle offensive shit, could it not?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:

Illegal immigrants may not eat swans, but some Chinese students killed with a cross bow then ate some ducks on the same Uni campus as a mate of mine. They got expelled when the cleaner found the feathers in the kitchen.