Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drug dealers ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well never really post in here but after yesterday i thought i'd make a post of it, not really much of a question or anything just something that really pissed me off yesterday.

I was just out with my friends playing football in like this little 5 a side next to a little kids playing area. Anyway up comes this rather scruffy looking dude with his coat over one shulder covering one arm and not even really attempting to hide it he just starts dealing out stuff .. dunno what it was but still what kind of fucking low life person are you to go to an area thats full of children and start dealing drugs. Really pissed me off, i had half a mind to go up and tell him to fuck off but knowing how it is these days i probably would of got stabbed.

Well not really much of a question to this, i dont really have a problem with people who use drugs as long as they keep it to themselves. There really are some fucked up scummy people around.

Comments

• Options
    There were used needles in a parks we went to once. It only take a kids to fall over... :(
  • Options
    not worth approaching him but you should of rung the old bill if you were that bothered mate.......tis a pretty scummy thing to do, was he actually selling to the kids?
  • Options
    not worth approaching him but you should of rung the old bill if you were that bothered mate.......tis a pretty scummy thing to do, was he actually selling to the kids?

Well he was talking to some school kids .. 13/14 age bracket i'd say. Well that playground was in the local newspaper, there were quite a few complaints about dodgy people being round there and they were supposed to be fitting CCTV etc and doing more patrols but they obviously have better things to do.
  • Options
    The nature of the market I'm afraid, the law makes sure that only the nasty survive.

We could do what the Americans do and set up 'drug free zones' which is a concept so strange that only they could think of it. Basically means higher prison terms for those caught dealing near schools and playgrounds. It sounds good, but what it does in reality is mean that kids deal to kids rather than adults.
  • Options
    That's the game.
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    Basically means higher prison terms for those caught dealing near schools and playgrounds.

This was introduced in the 2005 Drugs Act afaik.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    This was introduced in the 2005 Drugs Act afaik.

I knew they had talked about it, but I didnt know they introduced it. In the US they have specific signs warning you about it.