Home› Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Simple question, difficult answer !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Simple Question:

If you were a virgin at what age would you consider enough to be enough and just visit a prostitue ?

Or maybe you think age doesnt matter and you would never go to a prostitue..

There must be a rough age when people would seriously consider it.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    I suggest a quick read of This Thread which should give you most people's feelings on it.
  • Options
    never.
  • Options
    why would you want to go to a prostitute?! If you're really that desperate to lose 'it' just go for a one night stand or something. They'd both be as meaningless. Would you really feel comfortable having sex with a prositute?
  • Options
    There are a plethora of drunken whores around the clubs every night, why pay for it!?
  • Options
    I understand your point about there being plenty of women around without needing to pay for it. But sometimes if your shy and not the most outgoing person, you dont get anywhere. And it sometimes seems paying for it is the best way around this situation.

PS: Im 24, so it feels like time is ticking by and something needs to give :banghead:

thanks all !:thumb:
  • Options
    thats what i thought when i saw your reply :)
  • Options
    There's really no point in paying for it unless you just don't care. I suggest putting your time and effort in to something more beneficial to you.
  • Options
    I wouldn't have gone to a prostitute to lose my virginity, full stop. I'd rather have lived a completely sexless life than pay to get my end away!
  • Options
    lol i always figured that if i still hadn't had any offers by 22 (my lucky age, as i decided very early...we'll see anyway :chin: ) that i'd go out one night and randomly find a random guy. don't know if i would have had the courage when it came to it, but that was the plan...

but thankfully, not necessary :love:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Lost Soul, welcome to TheSite.

We've got a Q&A in the askTheSite archive - Vexed Virgin which you might find helpful.
  • Options
    thanks for all the advice and opinons everyone.:thumb:

it makes me feel so much better to hear their are others out there in the same position as me. Its kind of strange but if none of your friends are in a similar position it makes it really difficult to talk about it to anyone and realise your not alone :p

Cheers all :yeees:
  • Options
    Lost Soul wrote:
    Simple Question:

If you were a virgin at what age would you consider enough to be enough and just visit a prostitue ?

Or maybe you think age doesnt matter and you would never go to a prostitue..

There must be a rough age when people would seriously consider it.

Cheers

Hmm.. I think it coud under the right circumstances be a good idea.

first of all the right woman who might have experience with virgins.

I know someone that was sure he was gay and had never been with a woman so did go see a hooker to make totally sure. And if she looks anything like Jodie Albert in Respectable then I'd be quite happy to have a girl like that as my first rather then some random drunken girl on a one night stand.
  • Options
    lol i always figured that if i still hadn't had any offers by 22 (my lucky age, as i decided very early...we'll see anyway :chin: ) that i'd go out one night and randomly find a random guy. don't know if i would have had the courage when it came to it, but that was the plan...

but thankfully, not necessary :love:
    I'm 20, so I've got 2 years to go... I'd never sleep with a random though, no matter how old I get :no:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I've paid for it, but I wouldn't pay for it if it was my first time. Fuck that, I could just imagine the stick I'd get from me mates.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    There are a plethora of drunken whores around the clubs every night, why pay for it!?

You really are such a pleasant young woman.

Don't pay for it for your first time, all it will make you do is feel even worse about your sex life. Knowing that the only way you could have sex is by paying for it, how painful would that be?

Paying for it isn't a big deal if you know you could get it whenever you wanted, and just cba with the hassle of meeting a girl for sex, but if you've never been with a girl I think it will crush you.
  • Options
    from what everyone has said. I would have to be daft to think it would be a good idea.

But when something gets to you numerous times every day, and something so simple as sleeping with a prostitute could (seem) to solve my problem, it does look a easy option.

Guess i need to think about after the event and how thats going to make me feel

Cheers
    :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm 20, so I've got 2 years to go... I'd never sleep with a random though, no matter how old I get :no:
    Agreed. To be honest, for me I just get lonely. It's not about desperately wanting to have sex (though it would be nice) I'd just like to be with someone when all my friends are off with their significant others...