Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ever contacted someone from a message on a wall?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The other thread got me thinking but has anyone ever rang a number (obviously looking fo sex) from one written on a wall?

I remember going into the men's toilet at an airport and once I got in the stall the back of the door was full of loads of phone numbers and messages from men looking for sex.

Since I'm not gay I had no interest to call any of the numbers but it did intrigue me just how many numbers had been written on the back of that door.

The the other day I went to a big store and someone had writtena nother number and message on the pillar of one of the post inthe car park. It was quite surprising how many messages are out there when you look.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldn't even if I was gay. I mean, on our school toilet there were some cell phone numbers on the wall, but obviously from some slutty girls, some nerd did not like.

If you contact someone of a highway-stop toilet, you probably get a 6'4'', 240 lbs., superburly trucker all dressed in leather and chains looking forward to give you an endoscopy.
    Do people really call those numbers?! You know I'm half tempted to put my number up on a wall somewhere and see how many calls I get, and from what type of people. Kind of like a weird social experiment! Hey, maybe I could get channel 4 to make a documentary about it!:lol::D

Btw I'd never put my ACTUAL number up there, if I did it it'd have to be my old phone that I never use anymore.
    Whoops, double posted.
    :no:

although not sure why the little face looks sad about it.
    Your asking for trouble if you do.

But TBH that's one of the oldest school boy tricks, putting someones number on the wall saying "want sex".
    That's what I always assumed they were...putting the number of your ex or someone you hate up there, so they get loads of dodgy phonecalls! I don;'t think anyone phones them really:eek:
    Jenny, I got your number, I wanna make you mine, Jenny don't change your number 876-5309.
    I once wrote my number in a French dictionary when I was really, really, bored at school (I think I'd looked up all the swear words by then) and wrote "Bri woz here in 9t9" or somethin and put my number down aswell.

Some random lassie text me for a bit after that, didn't shag her though.
    Aww 9t9 - I miss writing like that! Those were the days.
    What in the world does it mean?
    my_name wrote:
    What in the world does it mean?

9t9 = 99 as in the year.

I miss being 15 :(
    The other day, I went into the public toilets in my local town. Offers were printed, or rather, written in black ink across the cubicle doors. One door told the reader, "6-8 year old girl wanted, preferably blonde, for 8" cock. Call this number". Lower down the door, I was given the question "does gay boy Steve like it up the arse?". The rest of the door was covered in homophobic messages and crudely-drawn pictures of penises.

I think I'll stick to 2 for £1.30 on small bottles of Coke at Tesco, thanks.
    Bri-namite wrote:
    9t9 = 99 as in the year.

I miss being 15 :(
    Feeling fine in 9t9

Feeling great in 9t8 :yes: